CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

For me it is 70/30 Barca now. Not completely impossible without Robbery, Alaba and possibly also Lewa, but extremley fucking difficult.

Last edited:

FC B

If Robben will also miss the tie and if both teams play what they've shown so far 70/30 sounds fair to me.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More like 50-50. Barca has still everything to play for while Bayern only needs to focus on Barca.
Fitness played a large factor in our last meeting.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We won't be able to handle bayerns intense pressing and schweini and thiago will boss the midfield.

JamDav1982

What Barca players missed the games last time round?

Seem to remember Masch was missing and Busi/Messi played but were nowhere near fit. Did Villa miss it as well?

Morten

I cant see why many rate Bayern as highly as Barca atm, i also dont think they are better than Real Madrid. This is just my opinion, anyway.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We won't be able to handle bayerns intense pressing and schweini and thiago will boss the midfield.

We experienced the intense pressing few months back with Atleti and more recently: Valencia.
Possession will be 50-50 imo. Of course, depending on result too and which team will need to attack more.

It really is a tossup imo.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What Barca players missed the games last time round?

Seem to remember Masch was missing and Busi/Messi played but were nowhere near fit. Did Villa miss it as well?

Messi, Puyol, Xavi, Mashcerano, Busquets all missed the second leg for injury.

I don't remember all the names for the 1st leg, but atleast Messi played while not being fit.

Home of Barca Fans