CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Ok that goalkeeper definitely went in to fuck him up. That's a horrid play. He proudly boasts afterwards too not caring about the man he just knocked out. And ex dortmund too.

StarLord

We really need to win over Bayern. Would hate it if los Blancos won cl again and odds are they would beat this Bayern.

The primary reason for winning the CL is for us to reach five as well as break our recent CL drought (if it could be called that) The second reason is for Leo to get the Golden Ball for the 5th time and at the same time deny CR7. The third reason is to deny all the other 3 clubs, and of course, Real Madrid above all. We can't have Juve getting closer to us in the CL count, and we definitely can't have Bayern open up a gap. Real Madrid doing it b2b and reaching 11!!! Just no!

Yannik

So who will miss the game vs Barca besides Alaba and Robben ?

Robben, Alaba, Badstuber and Lewandowski (might return in the 2nd leg, but i highly doubt that)
Martinez will surely not be there either, Ribery is a huge question mark and looks likely to miss the first leg aswell.
Benatia played a full game on 90 minutes and was good, i dont see any reason why he wouldnt play against Barca. Thiago has also just a bruise, might sit out on the weekend but will be there against Barca

cmsy27

Is Ribery definitely out for the semi-finals? I've not read anything definite either way on that. I know Robben is out, but it would be a big deal for the tie if Ribery was out too.

According to Goal,
Bayern are also confident winger Franck Ribery will be available for the Barca game after making progress in his recovery from an ankle injury.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
They are whining a lot but they will have basically a full team apart from robben and Alaba. Underdogs my ass.

serghei

Barca is the best team in the world at the moment. We can beat any version of Bayern if we play our best football.

Devils

I really wanted a face to face with all the players, now this win will be taunted..

That's funny because even today Bayern fans talk about their 2013 victory like we didn't have an injured Messi and Masch and our coach wasn't recovering from cancer and was out for the majority of the season. They sure as hell don't act like their win over us was taunted.

I want us to dismantle them piece by piece with deadly precision. I don't only want us to break their chance of CL glory, I also want to break their spirits and end their 2014/2015 campaign as a failure.

I hope we slaughter the swine. It wouldn't be taunted to me in a slightest.

Louis Bloom

That's funny because even today Bayern fans talk about their 2013 victory like we didn't have an injured Messi and Masch and our coach wasn't recovering from cancer and was out for the majority of the season. They sure as hell don't act like their win over us was taunted.

you do miss the point that most football fans in europe wanted us to get slammed by bayern, because of the fact that we had dominated european football..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
:lol: well, aren't you a jaunty little fella!

We've been through hell for 2years (ongoing) explaining the miserable state barça was in for that SF, not only to arrogant mocking Bayern fans, but RM fans too, so trust me, if we do trash Bayern, i'll be everywhere, and quoting the aggregate score of course not one game and I hope it's 7-0 or even more :)

I honestly don't care about Bayern, I was confident when they were supposed to have robbery/badstuder/martinez etc .. back, and i'm still confident now, doesn't change a thing, so our odds for a good win increased, and history never remembers the context, only the result, we learned that the hard way, now time for some payback.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, so I have to correct yesterday's statement. Barca is not 70/30 favorite to (easily) advance in this tie, but rather 90/10.
If you are grateful in any way for that, you are welcome to send Peter Gagelmann any sort of gift as token of your appreciation for the "outstanding" job he did yesterday, which indirectly resulted in two of four of Bayern's best offense players getting horribly injured (with the third already being very likely to miss the entire tie before yesterday's match).

I hope you cherish your revenge for 2013 to its fullest.

If I sound bitter in any way, it must be in your imagination.

As I already said, I'm done with this shit for this season. Football is dead to me for the next few months.

I just hope you make damn-well sure Shitdrid don't become first ever back2back CL-champs. That would be so horrendous, I don't know if I could ever forgive you guys and your club.

Home of Barca Fans