CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Vahue

Who cares about Lewandowski anyway, he isn't that good. Muller is their main threat, he's the one you should be worried about.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
muller is one of the best big game players in the world and a handful. i am more scared of him than robben.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really not that worried. It's not the end of the world if we do go out. Season so far has been above expectations and we played some of the best football ever.
Pep is under more pressure than Lucho, that much you can bet on.

Simmelbert

I'm really not that worried. It's not the end of the world if we do go out. Season so far has been above expectations and we played some of the best football ever.
Pep is under more pressure than Lucho, that much you can bet on.

why is pep under more pressure? because of the media? :lol:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
why is pep under more pressure? because of the media? :lol:

Because if Bayern fails in CL Pep's season would be a "failure" to some extent.

Lucho's season is already a success no matter what happens from now on I think.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's funny Simmel? Where did I mention media.
But since you're so brazen I'm not gonna dignify with a reply as you don't deserve one.

xavi_the_Boss

I'm really not that worried. It's not the end of the world if we do go out. Season so far has been above expectations and we played some of the best football ever. Pep is under more pressure than Lucho, that much you can bet on.

Yeah i feel the same.Just hope we give it our best.
But i hope we win La Liga as it seems that Xavi leaves and i would like it if he does it with 1 last league title.

Edit:pep said not winning the treble isn´t good enough.That´s his words.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Pep has always played conservative in away CL games. In 12 knockout away games over 4 years, he has played Xavi-Iniesta and 3 forwards only once (vs Arsenal when they lost 2-1 at the Emirates). He has continued this trend with Bayern of keeping 2 defensive players in a 3-man midfield. I expect him to start a lot of midfielders on Wednesday and try to keep possession and limit the amount of time Barca has the ball. It won't exactly be parking the bus but it will definitely be a defensive tactic.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He'll try to keep the ball and dominate possession. His midfield is intact and keeping the ball is best defense (pep's words, I believe).

Barca won't pressure alot. Lucho doesn't shy from counters and Bayern players will be more fresh so it's easy to anticipate them winning possesssion.
Unless, of course, they go ahead and we have to chase the result.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
look at our squad on look who is missing.

do you think anybody expects us to win the cl without our main key players?

ok...

Your squad has the most depth of all europe, even with all the injuries your 11 on wednesday will be world class !

Pep was brought in as a "tactical genius" ... if he needs 11 Messis to win, he isn't that, the injury excuse is not enough, he also failed miserably last year with the full squad.

It will definitely be percieved as a failure if you go out again in semis, not even by us or the media, but by a decent chunk of Bayern's fans that are already questioning him.

Simmelbert

It will definitely be percieved as a failure if you go out again in semis, not even by us or the media, but by a decent chunk of Bayern's fans that are already questioning him.

maybe there are some, but who cares?

he's the best coach for bayern.

there is no szenario in the world, pep ever gets fired. that's the only thing that matters.

Home of Barca Fans