CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

serghei

The thing about facing Bayern is that we need to keep the distances between the lines short. We have two options. Sit back and play with Messi and Neymar in our own half and build counters from there, or sit with a high line of defenders, playing with Alves, Pique, Alba and Mascherano 30-25m away from our box. I don't want to see us spreaded on 70m, like teams from the 90s, early 2000s were playing.

mssarm

This draw is better to me. Bayern has injured players, Pep is more vulnerable at Nou Camp than in Berlin. Whoever thinks Juve is easy draw are mistaken. They are not playing open game and very technical. Watch how they are going to drain RM energy so they lose at least 1 game in ligue. Bayern is the best out of 3 for us. Someone asked our players who they want next and majority answered Bayern. I think Barca team is happy with draw.

serghei

We can take out Bayern. People still think about that 4-0 in Munich, but the reality is we were in poor form then, without a fit Messi, without a coach for the most important part of the season, and we had Bayern who scored a goal from offside, one after a blatant foul on Alba and one after a (this one is questionable) foul from Dante. Three of those factors are not present today. We'll see about the refereeing.

Trust MSN. On a good day they could score 3 goals aganst any team.

Blaugrana Man

Did anyone really think the draw would come out any different? I don't know why they still masquerade around like it's really a draw.

Anyway, I'm sure we're the better side. I'm pretty pissed that Madrid have gotten the easiest path to the finals yet again, but such is life.

Our midfield will have to play better than they have in the past few months, as Pep's Bayern will dominate possession against even us.

Darko

I'm not afraid of Bayern, the trashing they gave to Porto was mostly fluke goals, their defence is shaky and high line very suspectable to counters, not to mention half their squad being injured. I'm more concerned about Real in the final, anything can happen and losing a Clasico final would be devasatating!
But what frustrates me is year after year Real get the easiest draws possible, the likes of Schalke and Lyon are constantly being drawn with Real.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Read a couple of articles about how bayern will cut the supply to our attack line and how we will suffer very badly. But what they don't understand is messi is not just a forward, he will go to midfield even cdm to get the ball to our forwards. They need to isolate messi and shut down the supply to other forwards completely. Hell lot of work, but we can score goals in counters too unlike 2 seasons back. Our set piece defending is better and we pose a threat in scoring set pieces too. Obviously it will go down to who finishes better, but shutting barca out is not that simple as they claim it to be.

jamrock

Its the better attach vs the better coach, who has the second leg at home.

this is going to be tough

Wambo

imagine we beat bayern and then lose to rm in the final... lol that would suck and probably be remembered for years. Fuck

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
There are a few things to be concerned about:
1) Lahm, Boateng, Rafinha(lel) holding Neymar at bay.
2) If Xabi Alonso plays, than the health of Messi
3) Robben vs Jordi Alba
4) Dani and Iniesta may not turn up

Ketoth

Barcelona have been playing really really well recently. Good luck against Bayern, you can beat them.

Home of Barca Fans