CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't like the fact that most of our fans saying we are getting out of semi's while most of their fans are believe they can destroy barca again.

BBZ8800

So even bayern fans didn't want to draw barca. They fear us, good.

http://www.bayernzone.com/discussions/4114-champions-league-2014-15-campaign-16.html

and btw, i see that donak is an active member of bayernzone... Kyle and luft too...

Some posts from Bayern's forum:
"God!!!!! Been reading Barca fans all over the net, man they overhype their club so much. "We beat City, PSG. If we beat Bayern aswell we deserve 2 CL titles" Seriously?
City are fucking crap - big name small performances.
PSG had Ibra, Verratti, Thiago Motta gone. Luiz, Silva and Lucas were struggling with injuries.
Now they are facing Bayern who has been the most injury plagued team ever in football history.

I'm starting to wonder, are Real Madrid the lucky ones with the draws, or is it Barca?"

"I generally prefer Barca fans as a whole. Equally delusional, but much more positive and likable. Madrid fans rub me the wrong way, but there is a sizable minority that are ok too. Also, hstorically speaking, rooting for Madrid is like rooting for the Galactic Empire from Star Wars."

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Bayern ain't that good and people overrate them massively. I'm not saying that it will be easy but we can definitely win this tie.

alittlebitter

^ they're still the hardest opponents left (and we don't exactly have the best record against them..)

we need to destroy them at camp nou. bayern was pretty shitty in both their away legs to porto & shaktar before proceeding to smash those teams at home.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We are the ones over hyping the team. Well fuck me..

The arrogance is clear in many of the posts, i would sure love to pay them a visit after the match.

Mido

My only concern is that Guardiola uses exactly the same tactics as Heynckes. Can he ?

I got a strong feeling that Pep might let Rode start to mark Messi. The German defensive midfielder can play at a very high pace.

T

Thanos

We will destroy these bums. They have no answer for MSN and Lucho will outmaneuver potato head

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
My only concern is that Guardiola uses exactly the same tactics as Heynckes. Can he ?

I got a strong feeling that Pep might let Rode start to mark Messi. The German defensive midfielder can play at a very high pace.

He can, but I don't think he will.

Hopefully he'll try to dominate possession and play with a high line with Dante starting :lol:

xXKonan

I feel like a lot of Barca fans Underestimate our Team, While Pimping out Bayern like it's the Second coming. Sure Bayern will be a Tough Game but Some Barca Fans Think we will Pull a Porto and completely Shit the Bed. There's a Reason why both Teams are in the Semi's We have to beat the Very best to win the Prize and I expect both Teams to fight to the very end.

Morten

I feel like a lot of Barca fans Underestimate our Team, While Pimping out Bayern like it's the Second coming. Sure Bayern will be a Tough Game but Some Barca Fans Think we will Pull a Porto and completely Shit the Bed. There's a Reason why both Teams are in the Semi's We have to beat the Very best to win the Prize and I expect both Teams to fight to the very end.

People have done that ever since Pep took over, while Bayern is a briliant team, i have yet to see this invincible juggernaut that everyone keeps talking about. They are quite simply overrated.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I took it upon myself to put this together, don't wanna discuss if it's relevant or not etc, just an easy to read format of both journeys up until now.
SYWLJ5K.jpg

Home of Barca Fans