CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i've realised most of these guys aren't here to troll. they are just a bit scared and getting excuses out of the way.

Yannik

Maybe the key to defend Barca is not to shut down MSN, but to take away their fun and momentum.

I remember when i played football as a defender we had this league game against some team with a locally known "super-player". They walked all over us in the first leg, he scored 4 goals and celebrated all of them posing like Ronaldo would do. Before the 2nd leg my coach told me that i will do only one job in the match, and that is "ensuring that this fucker would have no fun at all in the whole game".
I did that. Thats the best instruction I ever received. Worked perfectly. They still walked all over us with 11-0 but this dick didnt score any goal at all and had no joy in the whole game, he was just all frustrated, complaining, and played absolutely awful as a consequence. Kinda prevented us from loosing 17-0 here, best day ever.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Glad we don't have Madristas joining before the Clasicos. I like these Bayern fans, make me nervous tho

the Transfermarkt forum basically. Any BuLi-teams main forum is basically the transfermarkt forum. Thats where the most posts are made, the most users are registered and so on.

Not really. The official Bayern forum of the club is the reference. Transfermarkt is full of Fifa kids. In the official forum you have a lot people even in their fourties or fifties. Transfermarkt seems to be full of kids and students.

Last edited:

Stric

Maybe the key to defend Barca is not to shut down MSN, but to take away their fun and momentum.

I remember when i played football as a defender we had this league game against some team with a locally known "super-player". They walked all over us in the first leg, he scored 4 goals and celebrated all of them posing like Ronaldo would do. Before the 2nd leg my coach told me that i will do only one job in the match, and that is "ensuring that this fucker would have no fun at all in the whole game".
I did that. Thats the best instruction I ever received. Worked perfectly. They still walked all over us with 11-0 but this dick didnt score any goal at all and had no joy in the whole game, he was just all frustrated, complaining, and played absolutely awful as a consequence. Kinda prevented us from loosing 17-0 here, best day ever.

Best story ever. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
i've realised most of these guys aren't here to troll. they are just a bit scared and getting excuses out of the way.

The Bayern fans here are fine. Ryu and nnao have been with us for a long time. Even the newcomers are OK. We might not like what they say, but I think they carried out their arguments in respectful manner and I can't really fault any of them for that.

They are welcome to stay after the two games.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I hope our attackers keep running at Alonso if we are struggling. It'd the easiest red card in the world.

Home of Barca Fans