CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I watched it live. He said they need to contain him by choking off his passing channels and by not letting him get the ball much. Not a big surprise really. :lol:

Can't wait for the game!

Can't believe he actually spelled it out like that.

And we need to do something to wreck his plan. I am sure Luis Enrique and his team are thinking about it. Execution is also important.

Simmelbert

Can't believe he actually spelled it out like that.

And we need to do something to wreck his plan. I am sure Luis Enrique and his team are thinking about it. Execution is also important.

will you guys play a pressing high up the pitch or do you drop a little bite deeper?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
will you guys play a pressing high up the pitch or do you drop a little bite deeper?

Who knows, maybe we will drop deeper hoping to counter you?

I for one still want us to have the ball more. Bayern hardly loses the ball, I don't want to take chances.

skn02

Injury. barcastuff @barcastuff

Official: Mathieu has Achilles' heel discomfort and won't be available for the game against Bayern tomorrow #fcblive

Don't think we need him anyway, we will field the strongest lineup for us this season, that's exactly the last one vs Cordoba, we have won all the games with that lineup so far, essentially our best lineup this season.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm sure 90% of cules on this forum find you annoying and arrogant as you "bayern fans" find me, but most of them unlike me just stay classy and not calling you out on it. Again, did you find any excuses yet for the Bayern defeat to RM last season as you always somehow magically do??? *in your own world anyway*

Yeah, as always you are *sure* about many things without any way to prove it.
Anyways, what is there to excuse? Pep fucked up his tactics big time, the players were also not as focused as they needed to be ("Bundesliga season is over", "One of the most stupid things I've ever done"), while Real were horribly ruthless with their set-pieces in the 2nd leg. That's all there is to it.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I watched it live. He said they need to contain him by choking off his passing channels and by not letting him get the ball much. Not a big surprise really. :lol:

Can't wait for the game!

In that case he'll just track back and get the ball, problem solved :)

skn02

Yeah, as always you are *sure* about many things without any way to prove it.
Anyways, what is there to excuse? Pep fucked up his tactics big time, the players were also not as focused as they needed to be ("Bundesliga season is over", "One of the most stupid things I've ever done"), while Real were horribly ruthless with their set-pieces in the 2nd leg. That's all there is to it.

You still fail to admit RM was in fact the better team than Bayern last season as is Barca will be better than Bayern this season if Barca advance. Truth are hard to swallow, I get it.

Home of Barca Fans