CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Alik

I wish we'd have gotten Juve or Real (so that at least we could try knocking them out earlier - don't want to see them winning again).

But Bayern should be an interesting match. The toughest part will be playing the second leg match away. I'm confident we can win the home match, but it's important we win with a good margin and score some away goals.

FC B

It´s the other way around.They aren´t that great away from home that´s why i´m happy to Play at home 1st.

Provided Barca plays admirably in the first leg thus talking an important goal advantage for the return leg. Otherwise it is actually worse to play it first at home.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I wish we'd have gotten Juve or Real (so that at least we could try knocking them out earlier - don't want to see them winning again).

But Bayern should be an interesting match. The toughest part will be playing the second leg match away. I'm confident we can win the home match, but it's important we win with a good margin and score some away goals.

Unless bayern fields 2 goal keepers, we will score away goals.. hell, we (almost) killed the 1/8 and 1/4 ties in the 1leg away games.

kollegah

what your opinion?:

i watch bayern regularly because I live in germany. I have to say that all bayern defeats were due to counter attacks (wolfsburg, gladbach)) or individual mistakes (porto, man city).
I dont know how to defend them if they have the ball, they can always cause damage with robben ribery and hell even bernard. this mueller cu*t is also dangerous as ****.
I cant remember when Bayern was defeated last without counter attacks or individual mistakes.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Oh well this will be tough :lol:
Hopefully Juve win against Madrid. I'd hate to see us in a final against them even if we go through. And it's not like Bayern - Madrid would be better

malvolio

we are just guessing and speculating right now. nobody knows for sure how the tie will develop. teams style has changed since last meeting, managers have changed, players have changed. will have to wait and see.

FC B

Realistically Barca vs Bayern is a 50/50 tie, Real vs Juve is like 70/30. The prospect of Real getting easily in the final is what pisses me off, wish we faced them instead of Bayern.

Agreed but overall Bayern might be easier to get through than Mierda.
barcaforum pls...

Barca 4-0 Bayern
Bayern 2-2 Barca

Any qualifying score would do just fine to me.

Last edited:

iniesta_8

I'm amazed you guys are saying we got the worst possible draw.
In my opinion it is easier to beat a team over 2 legs than it is to beat them in a one off game at a neutral stadium.
Also you need to bare in mind the final will be played in the Berlin Olympic stadium, which is where the German league cup final is played every year...So in many ways that would be more like a home match for Bayern. If any team is going to beat Bayern, it will probably have to be in the Semi's where it is an equal playing field.

For the record, Barca are favourites to win the competition outright now, and bayern have dropped to third favourites after drawing barca.

This + It's better to face Bayern now they have some injurie problems

i_bleed_blaugrana

I hate this fucking draw...

I really wanted to see Barça-Bayern be the final so both teams could go all out and not have to be cautious about giving up an away goal. Now we have a huge disadvantage with us being at home first. Bayern will score an away goal, and I'm really scared of losing this game at home, Bayern are ruthless. They excel at crowding the box and being the first to get a touch to the ball inside the box, not sure if our defense is equipped to handle an apporach like that...

What really pisses me off tho is while we've drawn the French champions, the English champions and now the German champions, Madrid have had easy draw after easy draw. The fact that they almost got knocked out against Schalke for me says it all, they could only beat Atleti with a man up and then they draw Juve. It's like UEFA wants Madrid to defend their crown this year.

Worst possible draw. Even if we beat Bayern, the thought of losing to Madrid in the final off some last minute corner or a bullshit PK haunts me. I couldn't handle that...

It'll be great tho to see the reception Pep gets returning home.

Home of Barca Fans