Claudio Bravo

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
http://www.sport-english.com/en/not...mp-ona-plane-and-get-pre-season-early-4378594

Claudio Bravo is still enjoying some time off after his success at the Copa America with Chile. And in quotes made to Cooperativa de Chile, the goalkeeper has given his opinion on Marc-Andre ter Stegen's decision to return to Barcelona training early.
"If I was worried, I would jump on a plane and get to pre-season early, but that's not the case. I know my characteristics, I know what I have to do," Bravo explained.

Well looks like he was right not to be worried.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Put Bravo behind Bartra-Vermaelen-Adriano/Mathieu. And we will see how great Bravo will be. Marc made one mistake tonight and that was the first goal , where he should've controlled the ball or let Bartra have it. Im not sure what Bravo would have done against a stunner of a header from Aduriz , a penalty and a well placed volley. Surely he isnt the one to blame for all of the goals ???

serghei

Bravo will probaby start in the league. Which is exactly what I want. You don't change a keeper that has just won the Zamora trophy and was consistently great.

CatalinR10

His save at 1vs1 was great , shame for the rebound .

Last year I wanted TS to be 1'st option but I feel waaaaay more confident with Bravo.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Interview with Claudio Bravo's wife:

In an interview with Chilean newspaper 'Las Ultimas Noticias', the goalkeeper's wife admitted to being concerned about the upcoming season: "It's a complicated year but I have faith that Luis Enrique will be rational because Claudio has had a superb year. I don't think he will be left on the bench or miss many games".

Ter Stegen was the first-choice goalkeeper during the pre-season, with Bravo having been granted extended holidays after the Chilean's great Copa America which saw his national team clinching the championship title. He has yet to play in a competitive match with his club since his return.

"If there was reason to say his form had dropped or he was inconsistent Luis Enrique would be within his rights but I don't think it would be reasonable at the moment" the Azulgrana's wife went on, stressing that, despite his 32 years, he still has a long time left in football. "The time will come when he can't play anymore, but now is not the time to be on the bench", she concluded.

3 games into this season and already this.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Interview with Claudio Bravo's wife:

In an interview with Chilean newspaper 'Las Ultimas Noticias', the goalkeeper's wife admitted to being concerned about the upcoming season: "It's a complicated year but I have faith that Luis Enrique will be rational because Claudio has had a superb year. I don't think he will be left on the bench or miss many games".

Ter Stegen was the first-choice goalkeeper during the pre-season, with Bravo having been granted extended holidays after the Chilean's great Copa America which saw his national team clinching the championship title. He has yet to play in a competitive match with his club since his return.

"If there was reason to say his form had dropped or he was inconsistent Luis Enrique would be within his rights but I don't think it would be reasonable at the moment" the Azulgrana's wife went on, stressing that, despite his 32 years, he still has a long time left in football. "The time will come when he can't play anymore, but now is not the time to be on the bench", she concluded.

3 games into this season and already this.

She's right though. Bravo and Stegen should play same as last season imo. Actually at this point I would even give small edge to Bravo.

Home of Barca Fans