Claudio Bravo

xXKonan

He turned out to be such a great signing!

I know their were some Mixed feelings about him before he officially joined but in the end he really has been so good for us.

Richard.H

[MENTION=813]Beast[/MENTION] wasn't kidding when he was saying that he was a huge signing for us. To me, he is the most underrated signing of this decade so far. I would've never thought he would be such a huge player for us.

The defense was absolute crap tonight. I wish he screamed more at Pique and Mathieu, the two stooges. Bravo saved their asses on numerous occasions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lucho will run the same setup as last season so Bravo will most likely just play in LL this season.

God Serena

Sitting a CL winning keeper on the bench because he's not our best would make us a laughing stock to the rest of the football world. It also wouldn't do anything to help us win the CL again. There'd be no point in making such a move other than to make the Stegen hate-mob happy.

Neeraj

Sitting a CL winning keeper on the bench because he's not our best would make us a laughing stock to the rest of the football world. It also wouldn't do anything to help us win the CL again. There'd be no point in making such a move other than to make the Stegen hate-mob happy.

Benching a keeper because we have a better one would make us a laughing stock? :wacko:

Playing a keeper in better form wouldn't do anything to help us win, except, help us win :wacko:

I'm not saying playing Bravo is the way to go, tbh, I'm not sure what would be the best thing to do right now - but I'm not sure those are the reasons why we should go with MATS.

Icarium

Lifestealer

I don't quite understand.

Home of Barca Fans