Claudio Bravo

Beast

The Observer
@Beast wasn't kidding when he was saying that he was a huge signing for us. To me, he is the most underrated signing of this decade so far. I would've never thought he would be such a huge player for us.

The defense was absolute crap tonight. I wish he screamed more at Pique and Mathieu, the two stooges. Bravo saved their asses on numerous occasions.
Neither did i when he was at Sociedad .. he made such a bad impression when he was at Sociedad but for me last season & this year Bravo is the best goal keeper in the world .. the more consistent, minimum close to nothing errors (unlike Neuer /De Gea) & extremely commending in his box (better than Keylor Navas in this aspect)

It feels such a huge job scoring against him

He was underrated last year due to your defense improvement but you really need to focus on the stops he pull ...he is a beast of a keeper

Others have more fame & popularity but i would personally pick Bravo ahead of any keeper in the world

Barcafan 2304

Neither did i when he was at Sociedad .. he made such a bad impression when he was at Sociedad but for me last season & this year Bravo is the best goal keeper in the world .. the more consistent, minimum close to nothing errors (unlike Neuer /De Gea) & extremely commending in his box (better than Keylor Navas in this aspect)

He was underrated last year due to your defense improvement but you really need to focus on the stops he pull ...he is a beast of a keeper

Others have more fame & popularity but i would personally pick Bravo ahead of any keeper in the world

Would agree with you and you have one hell of a keeper to at the moment! Not getting De Gea was a blessing in disguise but any way, bravo is the man for Barca at the moment.

Observer

Banned
Sitting a CL winning keeper on the bench because he's not our best would make us a laughing stock to the rest of the football world. It also wouldn't do anything to help us win the CL again. There'd be no point in making such a move other than to make the Stegen hate-mob happy.

dude_wtf.gif

Mandrake

Sitting a CL winning keeper on the bench because he's not our best would make us a laughing stock to the rest of the football world. It also wouldn't do anything to help us win the CL again. There'd be no point in making such a move other than to make the Stegen hate-mob happy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

El Flaco

Bravo's conceded goal from Guerra vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]DistantRemarkableAvocet[/gfy]

Bravo's conceded goal from Jozabed vs. Rayo Vallecano

[gfy]AcademicUnknownCurlew[/gfy]

EdmondDantes

I hope he starts tomorrow. With our leaky defense we should be taking no chances to concede more goals. Ter Stegen can expect to start games when he's Bravo's age, for now we should be fielding the better keeper, and that's the Chilean.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I hope he starts tomorrow. With our leaky defense we should be taking no chances to concede more goals. Ter Stegen can expect to start games when he's Bravo's age, for now we should be fielding the better keeper, and that's the Chilean.

So you're saying ter Stegen should wait 10 years to start? :lol: :lol:

That really doesn't make any sense.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Wow, sorry, but that is just silly.

Any sane person would give Barca the finger and go elsewhere. Many decent clubs would gladly take a young goalkeeper of ter Stegen's stature.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Yeah, and you are probably alone in that assessment. Best gk in the world, lel.

Observer

Banned
Wow, sorry, but that is just silly.

Any sane person would give Barca the finger and go elsewhere. Many decent clubs would gladly take a young goalkeeper of ter Stegen's stature.

Have you considered that Barca might give him the finger?

Not saying that it would be wise though...I would prefer he stays or goes to a team like Celta to get LL experience and come back stronger and mature as a GK

Last edited:
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Have you considered that Barca might give him the finger?

Would result in the same outcome. But given how the bolded part was worded, I had assumed that Barca would have tried to stick with him as second gk in that hypothetical situation.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Or TS can say fuck it and go to another club, while we cry about the one that got away when Bravo retires/declines.

And TS will start tomorrow.

spark

One of the most ridiculous things I've read on this site. Do you think Bravo is 25? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans