Claudio Bravo

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Had Alba played from the start, that cross wouldn't have happened. Can't blame Bob tho. I'd put it on Arda-Busi clumsy combo with a pinch of Pique. A great header anyway.

El Flaco

Bravo's conceded goal from Mikel Oyarzabal vs. Real Sociedad

[gfy]IlliterateIdenticalBengaltiger[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]BoldBrownCuckoo[/gfy]

[gfy]MixedTerrificAustraliancattledog[/gfy]

I can't blame Bravo for that goal, had no chance to get there.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That was a great header, no one would have stopped that.

But FGS, please improve your distribution under pressure.

utility73

Bravo with zero part of the blame for the goal. Was just a perfect header. Actually unlucky for us there because how often do you hit a header perfectly like that.
Otherwise Bravo had not really much to do.

El Flaco

Bravo's conceded goal from Santi Mina vs. Valencia

[gfy]ReliableExcellentEgret[/gfy]

Alternative angles

[gfy]YellowishSmoggyHyena[/gfy]

DonAK

Been shipping goals left, right and center these days.

90% because of the defence selling him out cheaply, but his form have faded a bit too.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Been shipping goals left, right and center these days.

90% because of the defence selling him out cheaply, but his form have faded a bit too.

He made one great save. I can't blame him. Our defense has been very sloppy (example Torres goal @ Camp Nou.) Look at that defense.. I know It wasn't vs Bravo, but this team is just sleeping defensively right now. Midfield is overrun they have no more legs.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His form has dipped a little, sure... But nor even Superman nor Diego Alves could keep a clean sheet with that excuse of a defense...

DonAK

He made one great save. I can't blame him. Our defense has been very sloppy (example Torres goal @ Camp Nou.) Look at that defense.. I know It wasn't vs Bravo, but this team is just sleeping defensively right now. Midfield is overrun they have no more legs.

His form has dipped a little, sure... But nor even Superman nor Diego Alves could keep a clean sheet with that excuse of a defense...

I said the same thing as you guys ever since the start of the season, but then, people loved to bash MAtS every day. When it comes to Bravo it seem like everyone want to ignore it lol

It's common sense the defence is responsible for most of the goals now and was the same back then, but hey, the amount of 'he could position himself better', 'it's not his fault, but a good keeper saves shots anyway' and other BS was way too much.

Home of Barca Fans