Claudio Bravo

FinBarcelonafan

I said the same thing as you guys ever since the start of the season, but then, people loved to bash MAtS every day. When it comes to Bravo it seem like everyone want to ignore it lol

MatS was terrible at the start of the season, you could argue MatS has been better goalkeeper last few months though. Anyway, I dont think goalkeeping is holding us back, it's sloppy defending from midfield and lack of focus.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I know the 1st goal is a bit of a surprise because of it being deflected, but his reflexes are just so slow there. The second is not a very good finish by Mina and Bravo has to do better there. Navas would've saved both with absolute ease.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I said the same thing as you guys ever since the start of the season, but then, people loved to bash MAtS every day. When it comes to Bravo it seem like everyone want to ignore it lol

Well, Ter Stegen had his fair share of individual mishaps to be honest... Some were greatly exaggerated, but at the start of the season Bravo was clearly the better GK...

J

Jamie Cal

I don't think either goalie deserves too much flack. Neither covered themselves in glory against Valencia or Atleti. The problems are clearly out the field and the lack of legs.

Richard.H

First goal, no way he could've saved that. Although 2nd goal is 50 % on him. Slow reaction and the shot wasn't even angled that well.

Richard.H

Mats has much better instant reactions, could have saved it.
Remember the save against lewa last season?

Yep.

Damn, can't believe this match was not even a year ago...

tumblr_noam81ipgT1qaorn7o1_500.gif

Devils

Honestly, I'm just so desperate for us to have some young players in the starting XI at this point that I would more than happy to have MaTS as the main keeper of our club.

It's a no brainer. If we have to bench Bravo to make MaTS stay next season, do it.

Home of Barca Fans