Claudio Bravo

Icarium

Lifestealer
Agreed he was bad for some time. But at that time whole squad rythm was fucked up. He started copa badly too but he regained the form and is brilliant now. I wouldn't change our current system yet. Maybe next season. Bravo for la liga and mats for CL.

El Flaco

Claudio Bravo's one hand save vs. Argentina

[gfy]LinearSeriousFlounder[/gfy]
[gfy]HeavenlyYellowDrafthorse[/gfy]

Last edited:

Total-Football

the system should be fixed .. play Bravo in Copa and champions .. if Mats is not happy sell .. Bravo is dominant in the air .. as was shows today .. Great keeper . everytime we put Mats in the champions we are just diminishig the strenght of our squad

BerkeleyBernie

Great save. Played his part in one of the best current *teams* in the world (though Beausejour looked like a mistake waiting to happen). Hats off to Chile.

Another penalty shootout victory. And that amazing save man :worthy: Truly superb. Laughing at all suggestions on how mats should start in la liga too. Bravo is a top class GK until proven otherwise he should be our starting GK.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
the system should be fixed .. play Bravo in Copa and champions .. if Mats is not happy sell .. Bravo is dominant in the air .. as was shows today .. Great keeper . everytime we put Mats in the champions we are just diminishig the strenght of our squad

That's why we won a CL with him. Go to bed man, it's getting the better of you tonight.

Total-Football

That's why we won a CL with him. Go to bed man, it's getting the better of you tonight.

yep .. he indeed did great against that header of griezman .. and torres .. every single shot went in.. if we won with him then i doubt we would have lost with Bravo in goal

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
yep .. he indeed did great against that header of griezman .. and torres .. every single shot went in.. if we won with him then i doubt we would have lost with Bravo in goal

Like I said, the night is getting the better of you. If you want me to go through your failed logic step-by-step like I did the last time, then be my guest. I'll do so later today as I'm definitely going to bed.

Read what I said twice and read what you said twice and then we can get back again later today.

If we're going to point out goals conceded that way or the other, then you're in for a brutal surprise my friend.

Home of Barca Fans