Claudio Bravo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Proud of him. I bet he, as captain, was instrumental in keeping Chile what it is since Sampaoli left when things started looking grim.

Devils

"For me Messi is the best player in the world," said Bravo, who claimed the centenary tournament's Golden Glove award for best goalkeeper.

"We know too well the quality of person he is. I'll take the best player in the world.

"I hope he continues playing for Argentina many years."

Classy words from Claudio.

Congrats to him as difficult as it is for me to be happy for him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Classy guy. And now that I'm not seeing red like I was last night, congratulations to him on another title with Chile.

khaled_a_d

Amazing GK ,happy for him even if I was rooting for the other team.such a legend

Ya'll niggas got the memories of a goldfish.

Just a week ago everyone here were bashing him lmao

Not everyone,you can speak for yourself in that case
And same thing can be said about MATS fans.the guy mistakes and his early horrible performance at the start of last season is treated like it never happened.
Performance wise I would still take Bravo as the number one GK .only age could make MATS take that from him next year.

serghei

Amazing GK ,happy for him even if I was rooting for the other team.such a legend

Not everyone,you can speak for yourself in that case
And same thing can be said about MATS fans.the guy mistakes and his early horrible performance at the start of last season is treated like it never happened.
Performance wise I would still take Bravo as the number one GK .only age could make MATS take that from him next year.

Pretty much. Mats is not able yet to put in a clutch performance like that in an elite game of football. We can still switch though and have a case for it, since Stegen's performances have gone up this season, and Bravo's performances have slightly dropped from Last season I think.

I would probably still go for Bravo - Liga, Stegen - Everything else though. Only just.

Last edited:

serghei

What? he already did that, vs bayern in the CL.

Different circumstances. We were up ahead 3-0, all the conditions were in our favour given the advantage we had. Plenty of room for error. That gives you some extra confidence, knowing that you have a comfortable lead.

F

Flavia

Different circumstances. We were up ahead 3-0, all the conditions were in our favour given the advantage we had. Plenty of room for error. That gives you some extra confidence, knowing that you have a comfortable lead.

So what? He still did very well, showed what he is capable of. At one of the most hostile stadiums there is. If he choked, we could had been in trouble.

spark

Pretty much. Mats is not able yet to put in a clutch performance like that in an elite game of football. We can still switch though and have a case for it, since Stegen's performances have gone up this season, and Bravo's performances have slightly dropped from Last season I think.

I would probably still go for Bravo - Liga, Stegen - Everything else though. Only just.

He was absolutely dominant in all aspects of goalkeeping a cup final down to ten men a little over a month ago.

zanela

Deserved MotM. But undeserving of the Golden Glove IMO. Romero was more consistent throughout the tourney. But as always is, one noteworthy performance, and the rest is forgotten.

God Serena

Mats puts in a great performance for us and it's "There was no pressure". Bravo plays like shit for us from January-May and plays like shit for all but the final two Copa games for Chile (One of which *also* had zero pressure, ending at 7-0) and he's "Clutch".

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Losing braincells for every thread I open since yesterday.

Not good. Not good at all.

The impact argument could be made for Gameiro too who's much better than any of the other options we're linked with and more clutch as he's already proven in his career. And we need a 4th forward who can make an impact now. Yet 90% of the people here don't want him. High fee and his age, but who cares about his age really if he's the best option.

The lack of consistency in the arguments people make is hilarious.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans