Claudio Bravo

xXKonan

According to AS, Manchester City wants Bravo.

They say Pep likes him a lot and wants him due to being much better with the ball at his feet compared to Hart.

xXKonan

img_cvila_20160709-005805_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_09portadaok.jpg

Seems like Pep wants him.

xXKonan

So I read the article, Pep wants to buy Rulli from Real Sociedad, and loan him back for 1-2 Seasons. and for that reason Pep also wants Bravo due to his Foot work being suited for his system. and Bravo being 33 has perhaps 2-3 years left at the top level it wouldn't block Rulli's return to an extent.

If Pep offered him a chance to play both in the League and CL I do think Bravo would be tempted to accept it. since here he won't be able to do it since Ter Stegen is here.

barcanuck

If Bravo really wants to move to rainy England so be it. I just don't see him making this move after having a nice 2 years with us winning 2 leagues in a row.

Chainsaw

Killahead
For a good price he can leave. I am quite happy with MatS progress. He can take the #1 spot for Lliga and CL from now on.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He won't leave , barca won't sell him. If we sell him we have to search for a replacement also. I doubt the board wants to do that now. Only player we might sell is Vermalen. Adriano and Douglas if possible. Arda also we can sell but the player is not ready to leave so doubt it.

God Serena

So I read the article, Pep wants to buy Rulli from Real Sociedad, and loan him back for 1-2 Seasons. and for that reason Pep also wants Bravo due to his Foot work being suited for his system. and Bravo being 33 has perhaps 2-3 years left at the top level it wouldn't block Rulli's return to an extent.

That's the kind of forward thinking I miss at Barca...

ss81bja

Ain't going happen....he is our best goalkeeper....Barca aint going sell to look for another keeper right now...Barca to City is a downgrade...only upside is that City may pay him better..there are other keepers Pep....move on....

God Serena

Ain't going happen....he is our best goalkeeper....Barca aint going sell to look for another keeper right now...Barca to City is a downgrade...only upside is that City may pay him better..there are other keepers Pep....move on....

Our best goalkeeper is Mats, and an obvious upside to going to City is getting to be the undisputed #1 for all competitions.

xXKonan

According to Fernando Polo (MD) If Bravo wanted to go to City this summer, they would have to pay 18-20 Million Euros for him.

serghei

For 18m. they can have one of his gloves and maybe a leg. They're City. Every transfer from Barca to City has to start from 25m.

Unless they want to buy Douglas. :D In this case, we'll give 'em a 20% discount and sell him for 20, as a personal favour for Pep.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Seriously, if they paid £49M for Sterling £30M for Bony, £32M for Mangala, £30M for Fernandinho they can go to hell.

Home of Barca Fans