Claudio Bravo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If that means we are not selling him, that is great!

Gerard Romero who's at the ground wrote that he said his goodbyes to the team now. I think they're waiting to sign a replacement before selling him.

Btw, perhaps people ought to stop shitting at these guys depending on who they like the most when the guys themselves are professional

[tw]766060606621442048[/tw]

Last edited:

Devils

Absolute world class player and leader.

I've said it before, I wish the club would just refuse to sell him.

raki

Strong game.

Has been a fantastic signing and player over past two years.

Deserves to be allowed to go and play out his last few years as a starter.

We are not Unicef although they appear on the damn uniform. He´s still young for a keeper. 4-5 years, at least.
If City wants him and/or he wants to leave pay the fuck up. 30M. Minimum. 16M is a joke of a deal.

God Serena

We are not Unicef although they appear on the damn uniform. He´s still young for a keeper. 4-5 years, at least.
If City wants him and/or he wants to leave pay the fuck up. 30M. Minimum. 16M is a joke of a deal.

You love Bravo and he's your favorite keeper but fuck him and his feelings and his desire to be a starter.

Mandrake

You love Bravo and he's your favorite keeper but fuck him and his feelings and his desire to be a starter.

He only wants to leave the team because Barça want him to start only at CDR even after all that he's performed. And MATS has been whining to the press and threatening for 2 years.

Mandrake

To sell him for 16M is outrageous. Shitty should pay 30M. He has 4-5 top level seasons ahead. A fuckin bargain......

I trust him more than Mats.

I totally agree. Good to see that a majority of the fans on here feel this way. His leaving has clearly gotten people worried about the GK position.

God Serena

He only wants to leave the team because Barça want him to start only at CDR even after all that he's performed. And MATS has been whining to the press and threatening for 2 years.

There is no indication that is the case. What is known is he wanted to start both the CL and the Liga, and that wasn't going to happen.

And the Mats "whining" only started after he was benched during the CWC, which was a really stupid move overall by Lucho if he really wanted to keep the keeper situation manageable.

Total-Football

with Mats starting i'm expecting the Valdes days .. a good Sweeper .. but you don't know what to expect , a buffon performance or a lord pinto type of performance

Home of Barca Fans