Claudio Bravo

Trickykid

Robert acting like he knows nothing...great!!! Now we'll be in panic next week to sign a goalkeeper. We should have closed our transfer window before the start of la liga!

Wat.

He acts like he knows exactly everything. He clearly says he'll be here Saturday, but that he's gone after that, meaning we can wrap up the Alves (most likely) deal in due time.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully the transfer will be announched before the Betis game so we for sure can give him a good send off. But his mind could be on leaving then already and that could be a bad thing.

Messi983

He can't play for us anymore when transfer will be announced. So I guess everything (Bravo to City and Alves to Barça) will be official on Sunday or Monday.

Fans did already give him a deserved send off yesterday and will do that again against Betis. I don't worry about his mind not being on the game though. He's a true professional. He's shown that yesterday and will show it again on Saturday.

oneirophobos

I don't think so, if anything Claudio will want to show us with his final FCB performance what we'll be missing ;) and it's only right that way. He's a class guy, wouldn't have a bad thing to say about his relationship with the club and though I'm glad the switch of goalie roles was proposed this season, the feeling of reassurance seeing Bravo in the goal won't be there with ter Stegen.

Mandrake

Not once did he threaten to leave. Not once. Being asked if he's happy and diplomatically saying "No" the way you'd expect isn't the same as threatening to leave if you don't get more time.

One game this season doesn't erase his performances from last season. As has been noted, he made 0 saves against Real Madrid, and after that he wasn't exactly giving you very many opportunities to talk shit until the Copa final. That's probably why between February and July you only have some 15 odd posts, largely in one nice little bundle of an argument trying to convince that Bravo was a top keeper before coming to Barca.

Great logic. One game doesnt prove anything and your entire argument to prove his "huge drop in form" is based on one game against Real Madrid. Brilliant.

I love the curve ball at the end too - now my amount of posts is proof of his "huge drop of form". Maybe thats why, after all you have criticized him, we're selling him at 33 for a crazy price for a keeper 🤔

Mandrake

Funny how people try to twist facts only to fit his own opinions.

Mats was constantly ASKED about his situation (which is different from whine) since the beginning and he ALWAYS answered in a very diplomatic way, along of the lines of "every player wants to play every match, but I am happy here, the coach decides and I will fight for myself".

SAME WITH BRAVO.

Be my guest if you want to have your controversial opinion, but don't try to twist facts in order to support it.

We breath Barça everyday and we are not idiots, so stop this shit.

I suggest reviewing both players comments during the last 2 years regarding playing time. You'll see the difference.

Home of Barca Fans