Claudio Bravo

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've started to know how your posts will be though lol

Always something negative on every topic.

Total-Football

I've started to know how your posts will be though lol

Always something negative on every topic.

you should see me in our champions league finals .. in 2009 i quit watching the match in minute 80 because i felt tachycardia ..

also in 2009 i missed the iniesta golazo because i quit watching at minute 85 again because my heart was pounding real fast ..

i only continued watching those 2 games after Learning from the internet that we scored .

Football is bad for health :(.. especially if you are a negative thinking Cule

Mandrake

There is no indication that is the case. What is known is he wanted to start both the CL and the Liga, and that wasn't going to happen.

And the Mats "whining" only started after he was benched during the CWC, which was a really stupid move overall by Lucho if he really wanted to keep the keeper situation manageable.

He was whining on interviews since his first season saying he wanted to play every competition. And by the way Bravo played during the CWC, it was no way a stupid decision. He was brilliant against River.

It's pretty clear MATS threatened the club until he got the club to tell Claudio he would only play on CDR. Bravo didnt want to leave, but the german pressured until he got what he wanted.

Total-Football

bitch move by both keepers when having second thoughts about that .. they adopted the same strategy and tried to force themselves on the coach .. anyone who tries to defend both keepers in that regard is playing devil's advocate. they did the same thing basically

God Serena

He was whining on interviews since his first season saying he wanted to play every competition. And by the way Bravo played during the CWC, it was no way a stupid decision. He was brilliant against River.

It's pretty clear MATS threatened the club until he got the club to tell Claudio he would only play on CDR. Bravo didnt want to leave, but the german pressured until he got what he wanted.

That is pulled almost entirely out of your ass lol. No basis in reality. He hasn't even threatened to leave a single time.

Co0ter

I wish he wouldn't leave, but if he has, that was one hell of a last game. Good luck Bravo (not really, because f*ck City), thanks for a great 2 years.

I guess this is what happens when you buy a great young keeper with a lot of potential and a veteran entering his prime, at the same time.

Mandrake

That is pulled almost entirely out of your ass lol. No basis in reality. He hasn't even threatened to leave a single time.

More than my ass, it's actually pulled out of alot of media that covered the MATS "I'm not happy playing only CDR and CL" talks with the club during August. Check google.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Except the media said Bravo wanted to play CL and CDR too. If you're going to believe one then you should believe the other as well.

mark1nhu

Funny how people try to twist facts only to fit his own opinions.

Mats was constantly ASKED about his situation (which is different from whine) since the beginning and he ALWAYS answered in a very diplomatic way, along of the lines of "every player wants to play every match, but I am happy here, the coach decides and I will fight for myself".

SAME WITH BRAVO.

Be my guest if you want to have your controversial opinion, but don't try to twist facts in order to support it.

We breath Barça everyday and we are not idiots, so stop this shit.

God Serena

More than my ass, it's actually pulled out of alot of media that covered the MATS "I'm not happy playing only CDR and CL" talks with the club during August. Check google.

Not once did he threaten to leave. Not once. Being asked if he's happy and diplomatically saying "No" the way you'd expect isn't the same as threatening to leave if you don't get more time.

Oh and BTW, you were so right about Bravo's huge drop in form. It totally showed tonight. ��������

One game this season doesn't erase his performances from last season. As has been noted, he made 0 saves against Real Madrid, and after that he wasn't exactly giving you very many opportunities to talk shit until the Copa final. That's probably why between February and July you only have some 15 odd posts, largely in one nice little bundle of an argument trying to convince that Bravo was a top keeper before coming to Barca.

Raketa10

Robert acting like he knows nothing...great!!! Now we'll be in panic next week to sign a goalkeeper. We should have closed our transfer window before the start of la liga!

Home of Barca Fans