Claudio Bravo

spark

Of course he talked to the club wanting to know what would happen this season with the keeper position. That's when they told him he wouldn't be starting league or CL and was therefore forced to leave - at least those are the rumours I've read and I tend to beleive them. I think Claudio Bravo would prefer staying at Barca only playing La Liga or CDR/CL instead of going to City. But that's just me.

But why are you reading rumors now? You said rather smugly that according to your source Bravo was playing league games.

Mandrake

But why are you reading rumors now? You said rather smugly that according to your source Bravo was playing league games.

Oh, look, you've stopped liking posts and started participating in the discussion! Good for you!

That's what my source said was LE decision. Too bad the club ended up taking another choice after the blackmail.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Oh, look, you've stopped liking posts and started participating in the discussion! Good for you!

That's what my source said was LE decision. Too bad the club ended up taking another choice after the blackmail.

Your imaginary friend, Carlos, isn't a reliable source friendo.

Your source. :rofl1:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy is spreading random rumors now :lol: :lol:

Every reliable journalist close to the club said that they won't interfere in Lucho's decision making and by several counts he already planned on switching their roles last season before opting out in the end. Now he probably did and Bravo I guess thought Man City's offer of being undisputed starter was more tempting than CL + Copa here and perhaps just Copa from 2017-18.

JamDav1982

You dont have the slightest idea what blackmail means it appears.

Back to being Luchos decision and not the boards though....

F

Flavia

Of course he talked to the club wanting to know what would happen this season with the keeper position. That's when they told him he wouldn't be starting league or CL and was therefore forced to leave - at least those are the rumours I've read and I tend to beleive them. I think Claudio Bravo would prefer staying at Barca only playing La Liga or CDR/CL instead of going to City. But that's just me.

That's not how Lucho operates, and he has no reason to start to be like that now. There's nothing to indicate they would flat out bench bravo because mats "demanded". Pep is after Bravo since January, too. This isn't new, he's been thinking about it for a long time. He likely will get a pay rise and be the undisputed gk at City. I can't speak for Bravo, but I doubt he'd pass the opportunity to play PL and CL, for only playing la liga for Barça.

Your blackmail claims are really nonsensical. Unless you have proof, you should really stop.

spark

Thanks! You are having a meltdown and it makes for spectacular viewing :tiphat:.

BTW the way what type of blackmail was it? Compromising photos or some sort?

oneirophobos

Hmmm Madrake is giving me hatembenarfa vibes, to be honest. Very similar 1 against 100 division of opinions.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans