Claudio Bravo

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He didn't make any mistakes today, tbf. First goal was a very well taken fk, and the wall helped a bit. 2nd was a nap from the defense, with the game already won.

I have to rewatch the 1st one again, looked like he didn't see the ball until it was already past the wall - either the wall was poorly set up or Bravo was poorly positioned

I have no issues with Bravo, he's a great keeper

Trickykid

Going from relative obscurity at Sociedad to being a top 5 keeper worldwide and having two fantastic seasons at Barça. :worthy: What a story, and what a brilliant transfer he's been for us.

Had it not been for a certain young German buck ready to take over the reins, I would've been thoroughly saddened by losing Bravo. Now I'm just left with a bittersweet feeling.

All the best to Bravo.

JamDav1982

That's my entire point. So many act like Bravo leaving will spell doom for our season, but as shown today we are more than just our goalkeeper.

The goal keeper can make a difference in tighter games and across the season though. Not that I think Mats will fail or Bravo is poorer I like them both.

Could use today as an argument for any keeper. Dont think anyone is saying Barcelona are just a GK that would be a bizarre view to take.

JamDav1982

Do people expect Bravo to add much to City? Its not like they needed him, these first few games.

Yes he will add to them massively as he is far better suited to Guardiola style than either Caballero or Hart.

They will have far tougher games than those first three.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Thanks for the trophies Bravo..... And feck you for creating a dent in Leo's legend :angry:

Just kidding.... Hope you have a nice career at City, but gets scored a dozen against us if you end up meeting us in the CL!

Total-Football

I have immense respect for players like Bravo who didn't start as a powerhouse talent but rather playing in small - medium clubs and evolving slowly to the world class level , they set an example for Young players that talent is overrated , hardwork pays off .. Another very good example of that is Diego Milito , the guy played for clubs like sazagoza and Genoa , but he never gave up , kept his focus and determination , then landed in Inter Milan at the Age of 30 !! winning a trebel , scoring mad goals and consequently becoming el principe .. also Larson is another example of that ..

Anyways , good luck to Bravo , it was a short but very fruitful partnership , hope Stengen have the same determination and focus because the talent is there

Home of Barca Fans