Claudio Bravo

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
There is no chance City or anyone else are going to pay 30/40m for a 33 year old goal keeper.

Keepers go for less and almost always have done look at the history and players in their mid thirties dont go for big fees and never have done.

20m euros is about as much can expect and making a profit after two great years on a player in his thirties is good business.
Exactly it just doesn't happen.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Considering David Villa is in the History sub-forum, I do not see a reason why he should not. He also brought table profit by the transfer fee!

I am not down grading David Villa in any sort.

PS: I see Villa is not included there. so I see no reason why Bravo should be either!

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Considering David Villa is in the History sub-forum, I do not see a reason why he should not. He also brought table profit by the transfer fee!

I am not down grading David Villa in any sort.

Villa is in other players section.

Pablo Escobar

Villa is still playing in New York and afaik he's doing well there for now ( well, they're 1st in their conference and they just beat LA Galaxy where Lampard and Gerrard met again :lol: )

Last edited:

Antimadridista1

He's been great for us during these two years but if there's one to pick btw him and Ter Stegen, then the board made the most obvious choice.
Ter Stegen is young, world class and has enough experience right now to start most of the games.

I have the feeling that we'll meet Pep and Bravo in the C1 this season so see you soon Claudio.

Home of Barca Fans