Claudio Bravo

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Thank you for the memories Claudio and good luck at City :bravo: The most underrated keeper in world football perhaps?

Barcilliant

I think he is beginning to decline. That's why we are quick to sell.

Very good keeper but in the EPL he will have to deal with alot of aeriel stuff.

mark1nhu

I have been supporting the idea of changing the roles for a while, thinking in the future, but I honestly didn't notice any decline.

Not that this could not change in the coming months, but right now he seems to me the same Bravo we got used to.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Sky Sources: Claudio Bravo due in Manchester this afternoon

Bravo will have medical in next 48 hours ahead of £17m move

Kerrybai

I wish him all the best, in his short time with us he was one of our best keepers in recent decades. For me he has been better than Ter Stegen but I understand opting for the younger option.

Neeraj

Very disappointed with the price. Surprised? No, considering we seem to be pretty pathetic in the market - as is evidenced by various deals in the last 5-6 years. Granted, we generally offload players who we don't really want anymore, which drives prices down. Very rarely are we in a position to negotiate for players who are valuable and with us having no need to sell. This was one of those opportunities. City, who CRAP money, were desperate for a keeper; they wanted Bravo, who we did not want to let go.

Shouldn't we be making them pay absurd money? Think about it. SCRUBS go for 30 million, even 40 million nowadays. I'm not even going to go to Chokein. For a keeper, 33 isn't that old. He can still perform top level for a few years - we should have made them bleed. All clubs seem to do that to us. If the deal goes south, big shit. We keep him. He's unhappy? Too bad, you enter a contract for a reason. Besides, seeing the kind of person he is, I don't think he would have sat and sulked, he would have most probably gotten back up and performed. Didn't De Gea do the same thing when Madrid move didn't work out? (Of course, he was first choice, but the comparison still stands). Point being - he's leaving for less than market value in a situation where we should be holding City by the scrotum.

JamDav1982

There is no chance City or anyone else are going to pay 30/40m for a 33 year old goal keeper.

Keepers go for less and almost always have done look at the history and players in their mid thirties dont go for big fees and never have done.

20m euros is about as much can expect and making a profit after two great years on a player in his thirties is good business.

Home of Barca Fans