Claudio Bravo

BBZ8800

El Mundo writes today: (Google translate):
"Claudio Bravo will Manchester City in the coming hours. Chilean goalkeeper landed Wednesday in the English city and passed the corresponding medical examination before signing the new contract with the club head in the offices Txiki Begiristain and Pep Guardiola on the bench.

The transfer, which amount to about twenty million euros between fixed and variable, has been produced by the express will of Bravo. No Barca. Neither the technical, Luis Enrique and Robert, nor the directive are for the work to discard the goalkeeper who has won eight titles and two trophies Zamora in the last two seasons.

Thus, Mundo Deportivo has learned that the Catalan club offered to extend the contract Bravo, which expired on June 30, 2018, two more years, until 2020, matching the duration of which will seal with the City. What the club could not match it was the tab and Bravo rejected the proposal and insisted on his desire to go to England."

Last edited:
F

Flavia

El Mundo writes today: (Google translate):
"Claudio Bravo will Manchester City in the coming hours. Chilean goalkeeper landed Wednesday in the English city and passed the corresponding medical examination before signing the new contract with the club head in the offices Txiki Begiristain and Pep Guardiola on the bench.

The transfer, which amount to about twenty million euros between fixed and variable, has been produced by the express will of Bravo. No Barca. Neither the technical, Luis Enrique and Robert, nor the directive are for the work to discard the goalkeeper who has won eight titles and two trophies Zamora in the last two seasons.

Thus, Mundo Deportivo has learned that the Catalan club offered to extend the contract Bravo, which expired on June 30, 2018, two more years, until 2020, matching the duration of which will seal with the City. What the club could not match it was the tab and Bravo rejected the proposal and insisted on his desire to go to England."

This was pretty obvious. Unzue and Lucho signed him, after all.

F

Flavia

[tw]768811895310675968[/tw]

18m + 2m in variables. Good deal.

I wish him luck in the EPL.

impeh

Hi, its me..
CqtXlc4WAAEK3ce.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks for your service, the memories and the trophies you helped us win.

Good luck to Claudio personally but I can't bring myself to wish Guardiola and City anything good.

Home of Barca Fans