Claudio Bravo

oneirophobos

I will miss him immensely, such a great player, so criminally underrated both on field and off-field as a person. His charisma is unbelievable, I was always amazed with how many players in our squad were/are clear captain quality (Mashe, Iniesta, Pique, Claudio, Leo .. ), yet the team works so well together. Had 2 amazing years with us and I wish him all the best at Man City. As a lowkey gunner on the side I have no illusions of Arsenal winning anything this season except fuckall ... so Pep's exciting new project might as well succeed :salute: Goodbye Bravo and thank you for everything!

El Flaco

Claudio Bravo's farewell letter

[tw]768862545029529601[/tw]

I want through these letters to express everything that is passing in my head at the moment of saying goodbye to a great institution like FC Barcelona, a club I have defended for 2 seasons with pride. It is an honor to say I have achieved success during my presence at the club winning 8 out of 10 possible trophies. During those 2 years I have also won the Copa America twice with my country Chile. It is easy to say that these 2 seasons will be difficult to forget and they will always be in my heart.

But in sports, parties don't always share the same interests towards the same path. And now I will start another journey with enthusiasm and the hope of success.

Thus, I want to thank FC Barcelona staff, the moments I've lived with some great players, the love of everyone at the club and of course, the love the fans have showed me in every moment.

I can say I have felt like home and I will always have Barcelona in my heart.

Good luck in the future and thank you so much!

Visca el Barca i visca Catalunya.

Home of Barca Fans