Claudio Bravo

F

Flavia

I'm being attacked constantly, I think it's important to remember who has had the right foresight on this topic before.

You started attacking people here, with your holier than thou attitude. There's nothing to "remember" either. It's a load of bs. Barça is a football club, Bravo and MAtS are professional grown men, not 2 spoiled brats demanding attention by who screams louder.

Mandrake

You were not right you were completely wrong.

Amazing you cant see it.

You made claims about Barto choosing Ter Stegen due to 'blackmail' and against Luchos wishes - totally made up.

You claimed that Bravo had been told he would play CL only and before that had been happy to stay - totally made up as no promises had been made and Bravo was looking for confirmation of undisputed No.1 and a new contract to stay.

Nothing you said was true and the situation as others seen it has been proved to be correct.

You said MATS made no threats. Asked me to stop using the word. Sport says the Ter Stegen threats were one of the reasons Bravo is leaving. Dude, I know it's frustrating being wrong. Flavia at least admits it.

JamDav1982

You said MATS made no threats. Asked me to stop using the word. Sport says the Ter Stegen threats were one of the reasons Bravo is leaving. Dude, I know it's frustrating being wrong. Flavia at least admits it.

No I didnt. I disputed the use of that word and you claiming Ter Stegen 'blackmailed' the board.

Said the whole time he was looking for assurances to stay or he would look to leave. The word you use to describe that is irrelevant as it all means same thing but just overly harsh and you made out as if he forced the club into making him no.1.

A I said by your logic Bravo has threatened club also.

I was not wrong at all and all you started spouting was 'blackmail' theories and Ter Stegen running the club bull shit.

You just come across as a troll.

Mandrake

You started attacking people here, with your holier than thou attitude. There's nothing to "remember" either. It's a load of bs. Barça is a football club, Bravo and MAtS are professional grown men, not 2 spoiled brats demanding attention by who screams louder.

Come on Flavia, chill out. I didnt say your comments about Bravo being a bad keeper were bs. Just that you were wrong then and are wrong now. The MATS threats that I mentioned are confirmed by Sport as one of the reasons Bravo is leaving, just like I said.

JamDav1982

Come on Flavia, chill out. I didnt say your comments about Bravo being a bad keeper were bs. Just that you were wrong then and are wrong now. The MATS threats that I mentioned are confirmed by Sport as one of the reasons Bravo is leaving, just like I said.

Same Sport article that claims Bravo 'threatened' to leave without promises and a new contract.

Yeah that article.

F

Flavia

You are wrong now. Bravo is leaving because he chose to. They doubled his wages, and he'll be the undisputed starter, no need to share minutes with MAtS. Lucho wanted him to stay. You really think Lucho would just bench him? that's bs. Sport is now the holy grail, and everything they say is truth? They are a tabloid, famous for making up stuff to sell papers. Like the fight between Messi and Lucho, in january 2015. And they're also claiming Bravo made the same threats, but you conviniently ignore that, surprinsingly :rolleyes:

You're using that becuase it suits your agenda, but it doesn't take much to understand why Bravo decided to leave.

Trickykid

But, I personally don't like how Barcaforum is currently creating their "stories" and how the other options more or less don't exist.
I'm sorry, I should've added a few randomly pulled out of my arse percentages for a more nuanced view on the matter.
You have mentioned several times on several different topics this theory how Pep approached Mats first because he is=better?.

I have? That's news to me. Could you point me to those posts?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Some people acting like Bravo's departure is like Messi leaving the team and being replaced by Don Aspas! Making a big deal out of the details and reasons as why he's joined City, and left us with the average whiny MatS!

MatS is good enough to be Barca #1 for more than a decade and the club's signed Holland's #1 to be his back-up, and you're still complaining? Take a chill pill.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some people acting like Bravo's departure is like Messi leaving the team and being replaced by Don Aspas! Making a big deal out of the details and reasons as why he's joined City, and left us with the average whiny MatS!

MatS is good enough to be Barca #1 for more than a decade and the club's signed Holland's #1 to be his back-up, and you're still complaining? Take a chill pill.

Typical fanboy.

We're going to lose every trophy now and that's the TRUTH.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Could be BS, true. Could be partially true too. What is abundantly clear is that there is a lot of conjecture, Flavia - few facts.

One fact is that the biggest club in the world wasn't going to have two #1 keepers, choices were going to have to be made, money paid and a parting of the ways was destined. And as others have said, people freaking out about a 2nd keeper - let that sink in for a moment, the 2nd keeper. I don't like the choice of the Dutchman coming in but he doesn't need to be Bravo to be a good deputising keeper for Mats

mark1nhu

Jesus Fucking Christ.

I imagine what this forum would be if Brazilians fans spent HALF this effort defending Neymar against the own club.

No matter how distorted one's reality is and how much one twists facts to fit a personal agenda, there is something undisputable here:

Bravo, a grown up man, CHOSE to leave us for money and for an undisputed spot, both things that are directly against Barça current interest.

Unless being a player fan over a Barça fan, one should not be in the player's side when their interests collide, if none of the parties acted wrong (which is the case, since Barça wanted to keep him over profiting over him).

Home of Barca Fans