Claudio Bravo

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He should've just booted the ball in this case but on the other hand I was frustrated with ter Stegen in the first half for kicking the ball out of bounds too often, so it's a difficult balancing act.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi hater :lol:

I complement Messi every game

Thief and Liar, thanks for calling me things out of thin air
It speaks volumes really

You are too thick to understand irony, sadly.

Which only reaffirms my point that you're not worthy to be replied to.

gasgas

You are too thick to understand irony, sadly.

Which only reaffirms my point that you're not worthy to be replied to.

Then don't reply brother.
If i am not worthy a reply then simply don't reply
Reply to those who are worth one

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bravo had blunders while playing for Sociedad and in pre-season?

Noooooo.

Wait, how does that concern Barca again?

You never fail to fail gas.

Not at all.

But that didn't concern you either when you were cheering his saves in the chat even though he was...you know...saving shots by Barca players.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not at all.

But that didn't concern you either when you were cheering his saves in the chat even though he was...you know...saving shots by Barca players.

Yeah, I was happy that he had few great saves when we already missed. Not like I was hoping he saves before shot was made.

Learn the ... you know.. difference.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Guardiola is to blame for that red card making a fuss about getting rid of Joe Hart has made Bravo think he has to be Beckenbauer and play el rondo outside the box with a risky bouncing ball.

gasgas

I'll start watching him more closely now
Two big Man City games i watched this season and in both he makes a blunder (this and the Manchester derby)

I heard the commentator saying how he's an excellent shot stopper but has so much trouble with aerial balls which are common in the EPL

God Serena

Yeah, I was happy that he had few great saves when we already missed. Not like I was hoping he saves before shot was made.

Learn the ... you know.. difference.

He made one good save, from Suarez. With his foot and then diving to tip it over the bar. Other than that his only contribution was getting sent off while being an idiot. But he's better than Mats who was arguably our MotM, in your eyes.

Morten

Another ex Barca-player who suddenly is much worse when he leaves the club. Its so easy to look better than you actually are when you play for Barca.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He made one good save, from Suarez. With his foot and then diving to tip it over the bar. Other than that his only contribution was getting sent off while being an idiot. But he's better than Mats who was arguably our MotM, in your eyes.

So much stupidity in your post but I expected that. That were 2 great saves and he also stopped a great opportunity when he rushed out to clear the ball. He was their best player until his blunder.

And no, I never said Bravo was better than Stegen in this match. I said he is a better keeper so stop twisting my words to fit your agenda.

Kuchi

Kind of feel bad for him, this was an important moment for him, coming back as an adversary on Camp Nou and to finish the night like he did, poor guy. Guess shit happens and all the pressure on him will not help him.

Either way, it's Pep problem now, heck even Willy stole his moment of glory, saving another pathetic Neymar penalty attempt.

Hope he bounces back in EPL and silences the critics

Kerrybai

Terrible mistake, unfortunately these things happen when you play this role in football.

Still believe we should have kept him for one more season to rotate with Ter Stegen. Right no both keepers are having awful seasons.

Home of Barca Fans