Claudio Bravo

God Serena

Well I beleive some of the people who call themselves Barca fans are not really Barca fans. They're MATS fans. If they were Barca fans, they wouldnt have supported Bravo leaving or wouldnt have been constantly asking for MATS to be number one, since during his time at Barca he outperformed the german.

I hate to break it to you but I've been a Barca fan since before Mats was old enough for high school, but I'm sure you get to be the expert on what qualifies as a real Barca fan. You, the gloryhunting Chilean who seems to think the entire fucking team revolved around a keeper who only stayed for two seasons.

mark1nhu

Well I beleive some of the people who call themselves Barca fans are not really Barca fans. They're MATS fans. If they were Barca fans, they wouldnt have supported Bravo leaving or wouldnt have been constantly asking for MATS to be number one, since during his time at Barca he outperformed the german.

In your opinion, what is more likely: City losing against Barca at Camp Nou or Barca losing against Celta de Vigo?

And is it worse to lose against Barca away in the group stage of CL when you're probably going to go through second or losing against Celta da Vigo in La League 3 points which you can't get back?

I don't care about "what is likely", I care about "what really happened".

And what happened, I hope you've watched both matches, was exactly what I described. Make a poll about it and you'll see yourself without a single soul to support your false narrative.

About people being "Mats fans over Barça fans because they were ok with Bravo departing", you got to be kidding. Fucking kidding.

I'll repeat it to you, in case you didn't understand the first time: Bravo is not a Barça legend and people can be "against" him without being the same for Barça.

Previously I said it was unbelievable how many times you confuse these things, but now I am going further: it's annoying for us real fans, disrespectful for the Barça institution and an embarrassment for yourself.

He is not Pedro, he is not Xavi, he is nothing compared to what Barça is as a whole. Let me repeat: NOTHING.

I would understand if this thread was from one of those, but it's not. It's from a player that did very well for two years, being La Liga champion with us. Just that.

Thank you Bravo for your services but FUCK YOU for your lack of loyalty, leaving us on your own desire to earn more and sit comfortable as indisputable starter on City.

Oh, and just to make clear: I can write these very same words for Mats when and if he leaves us. And I am sure those you call "Mats fans" would be able to do the same.

Do I need to rewrite my comment in Spanish so you, our fellow Chilean member and Bravo fan, could understand it better?

Contreras1991

And what happened, I hope you've watched both matches, was exactly what I described. Make a poll about it and you'll see yourself without a single soul to support your false narrative.

About people being "Mats fans over Barça fans because they were ok with Bravo departing", you got to be kidding. Fucking kidding.

I'll repeat it to you, in case you didn't understand the first time: Bravo is not a Barça legend and people can be "against" him without being the same for Barça.

Previously I said it was unbelievable how many times you confuse these things, but now I am going further: it's annoying for us real fans, disrespectful for the Barça institution and an embarrassment for yourself.

He is not Pedro, he is not Xavi, he is nothing compared to what Barça is as a whole. Let me repeat: NOTHING.

I would understand if this thread was from one of those, but it's not. It's from a player that did very well for two years, being La Liga champion with us. Just that.

Thank you Bravo for your services but FUCK YOU for your lack of loyalty, leaving us on your own desire to earn more and sit comfortable as indisputable starter on City.

Oh, and just to make clear: I can write these very same words for Mats when and if he leaves us. And I am sure those you call "Mats fans" would be able to do the same.

Do I need to rewrite my comment in Spanish so you, our fellow Chilean member and Bravo fan, could understand it better?

55377693.jpg

Mandrake

What really happened was that the most likely result (Barca defeating Man City) happened and the least likely result (Celta da Vigo beating Barca) happened. One in spite of Bravo's error and one thanks to MATS errors.

Bravo is not a Barça legend and people can be "against" him without being the same for Barça.

I've never said Bravo is a Barca legend, but you're absolutely right. I have no idea what makes people Barca fans. They can be horribly mistaken about a player, like an american and a brazilian teenager who haven't taken their meds on an internet forum and still be Barca fans.

It's incredible that you call yourself a Barca fan but you don't even know what he won at the club.

We all know why he left: because of the constant whining and threats of the mediocre second goalie.

Dude, a blind chimpanzee could understand your simple minded ideas in his fourth language. Don't bother.

Last edited:

Mandrake

Big match from Bravo tonight in Chile Uruguay. Stopped a penalty against Suarez and had a couple of great saves, specially one from Cavani in the fist half. Looks like he's going to captain the team to a third consecutive WC. Best form of his life.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Another one who doesnt know what Bravo won

you mean the Zamora, Spanish Super Cup and CWC? I was referring to the 3 major trophies comprising of the treble. If not, may you be kind enough to enlighten us not so knowledgeable fans.

mark1nhu

One in spite of Bravo's error and one thanks to MATS errors.

Yeah man, keep lying to yourself. We always need some fun here in the forum.

We all know why he left: because of the constant whining and threats of the mediocre second goalie.

Same as before, keep lying to yourself, especially when this narrative was completely debunked (several times by several users).

you mean the Zamora, Spanish Super Cup and CWC? I was referring to the 3 major trophies comprising of the treble. If not, may you be kind enough to enlighten us not so knowledgeable fans.

Yeah, he is referring to that.

Incredible how he assumes that "we don't know that" instead of "we don't give a shit about that"... LOL

But hey, it's very important for Bravo's career, so let's pretend they were incredible achievements that put him on the legends list and forbid anyone to say a single word against him... Ok?

I hope I can get my Barça fan certificate when I know what Bravo himself won with us.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bravo's two season here as a goalkeeper were best I've seen for a Barcelona keeper since Andoni Zubizarreta. And yeah, I was a fan of Valdes too.

Mandrake

Bravo's two season here as a goalkeeper were best I've seen for a Barcelona keeper since Andoni Zubizarreta. And yeah, I was a fan of Valdes too.

High praise, have to agree. Best GK I've ever seen at Barca. But don't say things like that Bojan, they're going to think you're chilean.

serghei

Second one was GREAT.

First one not so much, despite all his acrobatics, because the ball was straight on him.

First one is absolutely world class save for me. The ball is hit with power and from 6m. and is not directly on him. Goes under the bar if not for that instant reflex.

Home of Barca Fans