Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think he managed to get a handball in this game too (wasn't called), but I cannot remember the exact moment. He is just an incredible player.

pregra

The way he defended mbappe last chance show you what kind of trash he is
This. You could almost see the shit running down his thighs, so scared. Almost like he rolled out a red carpet and just let Mbappe have acres of space, backing off and backing off

FCBfan22

Last reminder for tonight.

He should not sniff the pitch again this season if we want to have any chance of winning Liga. God forbid him playing the Copa final.

Donkey.

Windhook

The idiot smile on his face every time referees award something against Barca after VAR check up tells it all.

xXKonan

I mean the guy shat his pants literally 30 seconds into the match and you just knew it was going to be a rough game for him.

He needs to rot on the bench from now on, how many chances are we going to keep giving him? He keeps making the same fucking mistakes every damn game that costs us one way or another. If we badly need that fucking LCB just play Firpo for god sakes.

FCBfan22

Good morning.

Dear FC Barcelona, if you need any Gorilla glue to permabench this fucker (I know money is tight lately), I would gladly buy you a crate of it. Just send me the shipping adress.

Thanks,
A Barca Fan.

Andresito

Staff member
We paid 36m for him. Is it unreasonable to hope for a 35m fee?
He hasn't been a total jackass and reliability his whole stint here. Hopefully some PL clubs like Everton or Arsenal will see that and hope they can revive him.

Home of Barca Fans