Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
yea "outclassed"... we scored two goals from penalties , one penalty and red card which wouldnt have happened if neymar was correctly ruled offside. We scored the first goal but after that we got dominated by Madrid in the same way like Tito's Barca. If it werent for Piques clearance from the goal line we would have lost like 4-1. We got a lucky break, our defense is horrible. No outclassing at all from Tata.

You sound like a Madrid fan who conveniently forgets the calls that go against the other team in the match

mac10

ha ha ha i just knew the forum would go into meltdown after cl exit. i wonder how many of the users on this this forum will still be around if say barca were to go through a lean period like 1999-2004. i love reading through the posts on here cheers me up no end :thumbsup2:

B

beautifulgame

ha ha ha i just knew the forum would go into meltdown after cl exit. i wonder how many of the users on this this forum will still be around if say barca were to go through a lean period like 1999-2004. i love reading through the posts on here cheers me up no end :thumbsup2:

^^^

And all you want Klopp? LOL

V

voodoomaster

Klopp is a genius. Exactly what we need. Think he can handle tiki taka football.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Really hard question. Don't know much about Lucho, Valverde is OK and Laudrup doesn't seem to have a great temperament.

I want Pep back, but at this point I think it's best to give Tata a second chance.

mac10

i think he should be given a second chance if he even wants to stay cos i honestly dont think any of the others would do much better as much as i like lucho i dont think hes ready may never be

desoe

i wonder how many of the users on this this forum will still be around if say barca were to go through a lean period like 1999-2004.

I was there. It was not an easy time, but somehow you learn to appreciate even the little things. Like Rivaldo's one man show against Valencia, which was actually a fight for the 4th place. The younger fans probably can't imagine that it's even possible for Barca to fight for a 4th place in the league.

mac10

I was there. It was not an easy time, but somehow you learn to appreciate even the little things. Like Rivaldo's one man show against Valencia, which was actually a fight for the 4th place. The younger fans probably can't imagine that it's even possible for Barca to fight for a 4th place in the league.

exactly mate and going by some of the posts youd think that was the case now but i suppose the possibility of the league title and domestic cup is a massive failure :icon_confused:

BigBarcaBoy

exactly mate and going by some of the posts youd think that was the case now but i suppose the possibility of the league title and domestic cup is a massive failure :icon_confused:

welcome to the modern world and football in particular, where instant success is required and anything other than that is unacceptable. If Tata stays I won't be disappointed, the people in charge of the club above him need to do better.

serghei

Klopp for me too. He makes his team work hard and intensity and speed are the things we need the most. And he wouldn't be obsessed by possession, which, at this point, is a good thing. I would love for him to come to FCB.

Klopp + a reinforced and much deeper squad would be awesome. But that last part is essential, I don't think our current squad can handle his intensity.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans