Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters
I

instinct

Klopp would be great but I don't see him coming. Iniesta, Cesc, Xavi and Busquets would have problems with Klopp's style of play because they are not the fastest players but I'm sure that those problems could be solved.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
ha ha ha i just knew the forum would go into meltdown after cl exit. i wonder how many of the users on this this forum will still be around if say barca were to go through a lean period like 1999-2004. i love reading through the posts on here cheers me up no end :thumbsup2:

It was actually very exciting period with Kluivert, Rivaldo, Luis Enrique and others, they played very attacking football but defense way worse than now. To be honest I am not obsessed with titles, it's more about players and playing style for me. Although I liked Barca's playing style more under Rikjaard era it was more unpredictable than it is now.

mac10

It was actually very exciting period with Kluivert, Rivaldo, Luis Enrique and others, they played very attacking football but defense way worse than now. To be honest I am not obsessed with titles, it's more about players and playing style for me. Although I liked Barca's playing style more under Rikjaard era it was more unpredictable than it is now.

yeah i agree with you but do you but theres absolutely no way some on here would accept that

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I started watching football and supporting Barca in 2003 so I am used to success. I do know bout the shit times though and appreciate how lucky I am to have grown up with the best period in Barca history.

That's why I am mad at the board because they have kind of wasted a couple of years of the best generation of players we will ever have, we could have won another CL.

barca1899

The myth... the legend... Louis van Gaal

Screen-Shot-2012-11-27-at-10.16.07-PM-480x341.png

If we want to get rid of the board he is the right man.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
De Boer (Ajax coach) “I'm happy at Ajax, but if at one point in my career the possibility comes, I would consider coaching Barça.” [sport1]

mazp

De Boer did nothing in Europe though this season. We need a proven coach that the players will listen to. That can motivate. That can outline a plan.

F

Flavia

First we need a new board. The current one won't inspire confidence in any great coach...

mazp

But the board isn't resigning. Were stuck with them until 2016. That's why we need someone who can rise above them. Not be their puppet. Barca are going Trophy less this season. Their going to have to give up some power to the new coach now.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
But the board isn't resigning. Were stuck with them until 2016. That's why we need someone who can rise above them. Not be their puppet. Barca are going Trophy less this season. Their going to have to give up some power to the new coach now.
Thats like saying I am gonna kick my boss in the nuts and not get fired

B

beautifulgame

I like Rudi Garcia but it might be best to give it to a dutch or catalan.

Home of Barca Fans