Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Michael Laudrup

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • Other - specify

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Cule4life

The Culest
Rudi Garcia would be awesome. He turned a shit at defending (even worse than barca) team like Roma defending monsters. If he brings Benatia, Pjanic, Castan and Destro it would be a dream. Dream, dream.....

.....Woah, sorry guys I was daydreaming....

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
people actually voting for Lucho? I would love to be wrong but I don't see a future top coach in him at all.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Rudi Garcia would be awesome. He turned a shit at defending (even worse than barca) team like Roma defending monsters. If he brings Benatia, Pjanic, Castan and Destro it would be a dream. Dream, dream.....

.....Woah, sorry guys I was daydreaming....

Only Benatia is good enough for Barca.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I am. Castan, Pjanic and Destro ain't Barca quality. Maybe Pjanic but thats only because we've gotten worse. He'd be nowhere near the team a couple of seasons ago.

I

instinct

Valverde (coach Athletic): "Do I see myself as a candidate to be Barça coach next season? Of course not." #fcblive

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
The myth... the legend... Louis van Gaal

Screen-Shot-2012-11-27-at-10.16.07-PM-480x341.png

If we want to get rid of the board he is the right man.

I wouldn't mind Van Gaal, but I see that he was Barca's manager 2 times already, so it's quite a gamble to give him a third chance.

Andrew M

Whoever we appoint, there has to be a clear ideology of how we play that starts at the board, and the new coach and sporting director (wouldn't mind an alternative to Zubi) must be empowered to make big footballing decisions.

Cule4life

The Culest
I am. Castan, Pjanic and Destro ain't Barca quality. Maybe Pjanic but thats only because we've gotten worse. He'd be nowhere near the team a couple of seasons ago.

Pjanic not good enough over your dear Fabregas who pushes Iniesta Neymar and Messi out of position to accomodate him?

Destro who is in sensational form and might get an Italy call up for Brazil?

Castan who has been solid all season and miles better than Mascherano?

Ofc i wasnt serious that we should buy all of them, but to say they arent good enough is BS

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I said Pjanic is maybe good enough but thats only because our midfield has gotten worse. We shouldn't settle for Pjanic. Destro isn't good enough, btw Osvaldo also gets games for Italy, do you want us to sign him too? Castan isn't good enough either, any clown would be better than Masch.

We should be aiming for better. NONE of the guys you mentioned would be in our team 3 years ago when it was at the level we expect it to be. Apart from Benatia.

Cule4life

The Culest
My targets are Benatia, Doria and Mandzukic btw. I just said those guys wouldnt be the worst buys but yeah we should be aiming better. But with the transfer ban and :zubi: and his squad full of variables, im not expecting much.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
De Boer has been shifting around in his comments regarding his link to the Barca job. First he said that he would like a younger team like Liverpool who are in a period of growth. Now he says he'd definitely consider Barca. He's also made other comments like saying that if the right opportunity presents itself, he could coach in the EPL (tbh I think that's an indirect way of saying that if the Liverpool job were to somehow become available, he'd take it). The point is that even though he says he's happy at Ajax, he's definitely considering his future options as now is the point he seems least rooted to the club.

My thoughts are that the prospect of having such a prestigious coaching position at Barca definitely appeals to him, but he's somewhat offset by various factors. I genuinely pray that if he comes, the board do their best to accommodate him and give him power (unlike they've done with Tito and Tata). If he gets a great group of players that he can work with and total support for his transfer desires, then he'd love to be here and make himself home at Barca.

Anyway here's a VERY in depth analysis of De Boer's tactical system at Ajax, both offensively and defensively:

http://smcb1997.wordpress.com/2014/...ng-the-skilled-thinking-behind-frank-de-boer/
http://smcb1997.wordpress.com/2014/...a-tactical-analysis-of-ajaxs-defensive-phase/

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
De Boer has been shifting around in his comments regarding his link to the Barca job. First he said that he would like a younger team like Liverpool who are in a period of growth. Now he says he'd definitely consider Barca. He's also made other comments like saying that if the right opportunity presents itself, he could coach in the EPL (tbh I think that's an indirect way of saying that if the Liverpool job were to somehow become available, he'd take it). The point is that even though he says he's happy at Ajax, he's definitely considering his future options as now is the point he seems least rooted to the club.

My thoughts are that the prospect of having such a prestigious coaching position at Barca definitely appeals to him, but he's somewhat offset by various factors. I genuinely pray that if he comes, the board do their best to accommodate him and give him power (unlike they've done with Tito and Tata). If he gets a great group of players that he can work with and total support for his transfer desires, then he'd love to be here and make himself home at Barca.

Anyway here's a VERY in depth analysis of De Boer's tactical system at Ajax, both offensively and defensively:

http://smcb1997.wordpress.com/2014/...ng-the-skilled-thinking-behind-frank-de-boer/
http://smcb1997.wordpress.com/2014/...a-tactical-analysis-of-ajaxs-defensive-phase/

Thanks for sharing.

Home of Barca Fans