Copa 1/4 Final: Granada - FC Barcelona 3-5

Joan

Trash half after a solid start. Araujo been terrible, low effort, easy to beat. Fdj and Griezmann barely there.

Pedri did well.

serghei

Started well, but fizzled out like a can of coke left open in the sun. Granada appeared literally two times in our box and they could have had 2-0. :lol:

JerseyAddict

Trincao needs to be subed off. I would even try Braith instead of Griez.

But all is vain when our CB are idiots.

serghei

Koeman is not to blame here. If he makes subs in time, he did what it was up to him. Not his fault CBs clown around nearly every other game and forwards need 5 clear chances to bag one goal.

JamDav1982

Trincao had some sloppy moments but not nearly been as bad as is made out.

Dembele is obvious sub to take on though as Barca getting space out wide and final ball been awful.

Busquets having one of games where giving away ball and nowhere to be seen prtotecting on front of CBs.

Araujo needs to work on his feet. Ball gets caught underneath him after a first touch far too often.

Bobo32

Trash half after a solid start. Araujo been terrible, low effort, easy to beat. Fdj and Griezmann barely there.

Pedri did well.
Pedri has impressed me with a few of his actions today, but both him and Frenkie (and Busi) are taking up the wrong positions at the wrong time, for my liking.
I do not understand why Busquets has to go back in between or on the side of the cb:s. (space 0 they call it, making De Jong and Pedri marked and with their feet in the wrong direction in space 1 with no connection but to the wing backs, instead of in space 2, where Busquets is the best ever to find them)

Still an undeserved 0-1, and should be turned around with the same approach. With the right substitutes it could go easy, with the wrong subs it could be more of a gamble and Granada could even take over.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Need to forget about Wijnaldum and Depay. Need to go all in for 1 or 2 defenders this summer. Eric Garcia isn't the answer.

Joan

Had two big chances. Trincao missed one and created the other. If anything, he's been influential.

Sub on Dembele half time, I agree.

JerseyAddict

Forwards should have scored at least 1 goal in the first 20 mins though. Crap finishing again.

At least one from forwards and have to admit, Araujo had to score at least one goal ...

Our attack is shit.
Fucking Suarez looks like a goal machine compared to our attackers.

Home of Barca Fans