Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

Christian Romero again in the Best XI. Well Done.

James has been the player of the tournament so far.

GRQpml0WsAEmM3E

Richard.H

Canada looking very good and a lot more organized than USA and Mexico (the usual concacaf representation teams). They have a good shot of making semis.

BTW the tournament format for this Copa America I find very strange. If both Argentina and Canada win QF, they will face eachother again in semis... weird.

Maradona37

Nice one - got points for an Argentina win (predicted 1-0, got a close), and predicted 1-1 in the other game so also got a close for that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ive always said Lautaro is a beast, he proved that at Inter now also for Argentina. Considering the low football level atm (compared to 10-20 years ago) he is a tier 1 striker, good job Lautaro 💯🔥👏

Maradona37

Canada looking very good and a lot more organized than USA and Mexico (the usual concacaf representation teams). They have a good shot of making semis.

BTW the tournament format for this Copa America I find very strange. If both Argentina and Canada win QF, they will face eachother again in semis... weird.
Yeah they did that at Euro 2008 too - groups A and B were tied as were groups C and D, so effectively it made some finals impossible.

I think they're clearly trying to ensure Arg and Bra can't meet before the final.

Home of Barca Fans