Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

Aside from the big two in CONMEBOL, Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay (for a while) have always been really fun and entertaining teams to watch. They've produced some really exciting flair players. You can extend that to Mexico in CONCACAF. These are nations who will likely never win a World Cup (again for Uruguay), but will always be competitive and bloody the noses of football superpowers. You know you are in for a fight against these teams, both in terms of ability and physically.

Horatio

You're welcome
I think uruguay is overrated. I rate colombia higher as a team even though on paper uruguay might have better players.

Argentina will likely win the whole thing.

Will be rooting for colombia in a bit.

Maradona37

I think uruguay is overrated. I rate colombia higher as a team even though on paper uruguay might have better players.

Argentina will likely win the whole thing.

Will be rooting for colombia in a bit.
Do you think it will be Brazil in the final against your predicted Argentina then? Or do you fancy Colombia?

Horatio

You're welcome
Fair enough.

What's funny with this format it Brazil could win tonight and Colombia could go on to beat them in semis - or vice-versa.
I haven’t watched brazil to be honest but gut says it is a team still in search of what is best approach. For years now actually. Colombia is like ]+{^ it lets go attitude. Colombia will bring the passion.

Maradona37

I haven’t watched brazil to be honest but gut says it is a team still in search of what is best approach. For years now actually. Colombia is like ]+{^ it lets go attitude. Colombia will bring the passion.
Yeah Brazil are a team on the down it seems these days - not producing all-time greats anymore (Vini potentially aside) and don't look much of a cohesive team either. Haven't won the World Cup for 24 years minimum. Colombia can definitely beat them.

Home of Barca Fans