Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maradona37

Just noticed but special shout out to Venezuela for topping their group with maximum 9 points.

They are traditionally a CONMEBOL whipping boy, but in recent years have made great strides and are now competitive. Only saw their game against Ecuador and they played well there. They can be proud of their performance so far.

Maradona37

For someone who doesn't like heights ie me, this camera angle is far too high. I don't mind Camp Nou one but this is way too high.

Last edited:

Maradona37

Fell asleep at the 86th minute (they changed the camera angle on my provider in the second half to a much lower angle, must have been receiving complaints) but it seems that USA are out. That is a bitter pill for them to swallow; to finish below Panama.

Aside from Argentina in the top half, the bottom half looks stronger with Uruguay, Colombia and highly likely Brazil. If Argentina make the final they'll have to beat one of those three most likely, which will not be easy.

Maradona37

Not too tired, likely able to stay awake to watch Brazil-Colombia (10.25 pm here, kick off 2 am our time). I am gonna go for a draw. Looking forward to it really.

Temptation

First Copa match I'm really excited about.

Gotta admit I have always loved certain Latin American sides like Columbia and Chile.

My forum hermano OG will be rooting for his Columbia so that's another cool thing.

Home of Barca Fans