Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CatalinR10

Nope.

Masterclass sub by Scaloni.

As soon as he saw the reff wrongfuly stopped that play where it would have been Argentina attacking 3v1 and probably scoring , he knew the reffs would try to rob Argentina , thus the sub.

This is 3d chess on multiple levels football , not the normal one that you usually understand.

Horatio

You're welcome
Enner valencia kind of singlehandedly sabotaged Ecuador. First unnecessary red against Venezuela that lead to loss. Then the missed penalty here.

Only game ecuador won was when he didn’t play.

Djoker

Enner valencia kind of singlehandedly sabotaged Ecuador. First unnecessary red against Venezuela that lead to loss. Then the missed penalty here.

Only game ecuador won was when he didn’t play.
Valencia also lucky not to get sent off in this one. Already with a yellow and hit De Paul on the back of the head.

BJJ

Not gonna lie... was pretty nervous when the shootout started. But Emi Martinez my word. This guy is one of the best keepers in the world. I don't care what anybody says. The bravado and the confidence that he has in the highest pressure moments isn't something ordinary.
Would love to have him at Barca. This guy loves the pressure and embraces it unlike that fairy Ter Stegen who crumbles in the spotlight.

FCBfan22

Damn, if I was in a national team, I would want to avoid pens with Argentina at any cost.

Dibu is a different beast in shootouts. Have decent shooters and Dibu and you will win 85% of the shootouts.

Home of Barca Fans