• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Horatio

You're welcome
RDP had no intention to hit the ball with his arm. The ball first bounced off another body part than hit that arm. Arm was also not outstretched.

90% of the time, ref won't give a penalty for that.
Agreed. Had arm along body kept lower arm to chest. Bounced off of other player first.

Rarely would have been given in EU

serghei

People actually watch this competition except for the final? :lol:

Euro is miles better in terms of quality. I mean Chile won two back to back titles not long ago.

soul24rage

Euro is miles better in terms of quality. I mean Chile won two back to back titles not long ago.
How would you know that the Euros is miles better in quality if you don't watch the tournament?

Chile beat the Euros Champion in the 2017 Confederations Cup at the time.

serghei

How would you know that the Euros is miles better in quality if you don't watch the tournament?

Last 2 world cups had 7 of 8 semifinalists from Europe, no? Easy. I suspect if you go down to quarters the difference is even more staggering.

Maradona37

Even if Euro is better, the Copa is still an interesting tournament. It doesn't have to be one or the other, both are football.

soul24rage

Last 2 world cups had 7 of 8 semifinalists from Europe, no? Easy. I suspect if you go down to quarters the difference is even more staggering.
Conmebol has 4.5 spots in the WC and Europe has 13 spots.

Of course there will be more probability of European teams in the latter part of the World Cup

Home of Barca Fans