• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

companyofcules

People actually watch this competition except for the final? :lol:

Euro is miles better in terms of quality. I mean Chile won two back to back titles not long ago.
Some Africans pinballing the ball left and right. What quality? Spain, Portugal, Germany, Slovakia, Turkey showed quality and that is all. England, France, Netherlands were horrendous and will probably win it by being tall teams. Are you sure you watched the games? The winning goal of Netherlands was a lucky own goal. I lost my desire to live watching France. Those Africans are absolute trash football players even Dumbele looked like Ronaldinho compared with Mbappe and Muani. European football it's all about running fast and being tall dominated by Africans. Even Spain is going that path. Now in South America you can see some genuine talents and some grit.

jamrock

2-0 legs goo.

All the talk about the quality of the Euros compared to the copa has gone flat.

They are both equally poor, with 2/3 good teams sprinkled in.

Porque

2-0 legs goo.

All the talk about the quality of the Euros compared to the copa has gone flat.

They are both equally poor, with 2/3 good teams sprinkled in.

It's like nobody has learned anything from the past 4 World Cups.

The South American teams apart from Messi, never progress unless they play a non European side :lol:

Seriously look it up, Brazil haven't beaten a European side in a KO game since 2002.

Birdy

Watching some of Colombia Panama, and I am really impressed by Colombia
Presses intensely and high, looks very well drilled for an NT side

You see this at Copa America, and at the same time you have the terror-marshals coaching the French and the English at Euros...

Home of Barca Fans