• USA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

companyofcules

Gonna go for ARG 1-0 CAN

Tempted to go 2-1 Arg or 2-0 but can't decide. These Argentina games have had fewer goals often though.
I think Argentina will win clearly or totally flop. They have a better midfield, so it's a question of scoring and not getting exposed on space. Hope the guys put a good work this time.

Maradona37

I think Argentina will win clearly or totally flop. They have a better midfield, so it's a question of scoring and not getting exposed on space. Hope the guys put a good work this time.
Yeah we will see. I think I will change to 2-0 - 1-0 seems conservative.

They could lose though too, you're right. They have to be wary of the counter

Maradona37

Just googled why E Martinez is nicknamed Dibu - looks a cool character.

On the game - been pretty good and entertaining. Canada unlucky to be behind, goal from nothing though a beautiful pass from De Paul. Alvarez's feet were too fast for the defender and lovely finish. Messi had that beautiful chance on his right foot, after creating the space. He also had a lovely passage of play where he played two nice passes, but Tagliafico shot instead of trying to return it.

Argentina might still need the second goal, but they're strong defensively so one might be enough.

companyofcules

Maybe Di Maria on the left would have been better. They have Montiel, Paul, Di Maria hugging the right line, with Messi also close. I like Scaloni totally wants to kill that right flank for Canada, he knows what he does, but I think it's a bit off the tops and the whole midfield is empty.

Home of Barca Fans