Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

I prefer Argentina face against Uruguay in the final since

- Araujo being injured the rest of the tournament
- I don’t think their forward has the final third quality compared to Colombia's
- Argentina has the players to dominate the midfield
- Uruguay will have been through 2 wars vs Brazil and Colombia so they have to be worn down to a certain degree
- Argentina will want revenge for that 2-0 loss vs Uruguay.
- There's also the pride to be the country with the most Copa America (Argentina and Uruguay are tied at the top with 15 Championships each)

KingLeo10

Argentina will raise their level for the final - I have no doubt about that.

Will still be a close match though since Colombia (especially) and Uruguay are playing a high level of football.

Would prefer Uruguay since they're a country with a deep footballing heritage - 2 time world champions and 15 time Copa champions.

Maradona37

Argentina will raise their level for the final - I have no doubt about that.

Will still be a close match though since Colombia (especially) and Uruguay are playing a high level of football.

Would prefer Uruguay since they're a country with a deep footballing heritage - 2 time world champions and 15 time Copa champions.
I think I'd prefer Colombia as (and it might not work out this way in practice) I think it'd be a better football match. Uruguay are not as good to watch as Colombia and would make it more of a battle.

But ARG-URU is a legendary rivalry and would be a great match for the reasons you state.

jamrock

El Loco coming with the old 4-2-4 or something similar, my go to formation in FIFA when I need a goal.

Let's see how this goes.

Nunez SMH, pass the ball

companyofcules

Direct red in my opinion, elbows can break your ribs in that area. That was regular Copa America but with VAR is seems we lost some bat shit crazy action

Iniesta Ultra

Colombia's constant movement on the ball and intense pressing off the ball is SO IMPRESSIVE for an NT side!!

But now with a man down it will be hard for them to keep the lead

I fell asleep watching England today. Colombia has my adrenaline going.

Home of Barca Fans