Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windhook

I guess the inferiority complex on small breasted women post boob-job make them go nude. I don't think I've seen natural tits flashed at stadiums.

They locked up a guy once, running the street naked, only underwear. Put him in a mental hospital. But I guess this doesn't apply to materials like silicone.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still waiting for footage of claimed Colombian fans attacking Uruguayan women and children.

Having said that Uruguayans though, outnumbered, won.

Also, more importantly; yes to bare women chest.

Maradona37

@Maradona37

Called it. Uruguay overrated. Saw summary. Don’t know how to play ball. They put in 0 good crosses. Valverde needed to play higher. Only one that can score on that team.
Yea I predicted 2-1 Colombia but was obviously a lower scoring game than that. Uruguay focus too much on the bruising people up part of football. To be fair to them, though, they did have chances especially in the firs half - if Nunez finishes then who knows.

However, for the sake of the spectacle, I am glad it is Colombia.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yea I predicted 2-1 Colombia but was obviously a lower scoring game than that. Uruguay focus too much on the bruising people up part of football. To be fair to them, though, they did have chances especially in the firs half - if Nunez finishes then who knows.

However, for the sake of the spectacle, I am glad it is Colombia.
Nunez and pellistri don’t finish. That’s one of their main issues

Maradona37

@Maradona37 pointed it out weeks ago siu
Yeah you did. But to be fair it's no surprise to anyone that Darwin Nunez is an erratic and generally poor finisher, lol it's been the story of his time at Liverpool.

Pellistri is a more astute call and you deserve credit for it. Though he never impressed me when I watched him at club level anyway.

Home of Barca Fans