Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Porque

Carvajal should get it. LaLiga winner, CL winning goalscorer + Euro Cup winner.

Rodri is alright, but he went off at half time when Spain were drawing and they won the game without him. Ok he won the Premier League, but mostly because the Klopp and Liverpool shit it up with too many shots at his early leaving party.

Maradona37

Yeah but one half or one game shouldn't decide it.

I believe Rodri has an impact on his team that no other does. I don't think Man City and Spain are as good without him, and he's less replaceable than others.

Carvajal has been brilliant but a RB won't win it. And he isn't as important to his teams as Rodri.

Windhook

What happens from August to November plays 0 role
The new criteria are clear: Ballon D Or concerns the 23-24 season
I don't know about the new criteria. CR7 won in 2013, but the race was undecided until November. Late in the year Sepp Blatter remarked about him being the "general", which prompted journalists to think Blatter favored Messi and then the hattricks vs. Sweden in playoffs made him the winner. Cristiano didn't win any major silverware in season 2012-13.

Birdy

I don't know about the new criteria. CR7 won in 2013, but the race was undecided until November. Late in the year Sepp Blatter remarked about him being the "general", which prompted journalists to think Blatter favored Messi and then the hattricks vs. Sweden in playoffs made him the winner. Cristiano didn't win any major silverware in season 2012-13.
OLD NEWS
That changed since 2022.

"Changes to the format of the awards, which are organised by France Football magazine, meant that for the first time, performances were judged across the 2021-22 season rather than the calendar year"

CatalinR10

Quoted so cant be deleted

the-rock-come-here-4ilkysml0ze27pcy.gif

jamrock

My combined Spain Argentina XI, just because

Martinez

Carvajal
Romero
Laporte
Marc

Ruiz
Rodri

Yamal
Messi
Di Maria

Martinez.

That Ruiz spot could easily go to any of the Argentine Midfielders TBH.

soul24rage

Di Maria-----Alvarez------Yamal
-----------------Messi
--------MacA-------Rodri
Tagliafico-Lisandro---Romero---Caravajal
---------------Dibu

Chosen Tagliafico ahead of Cucu as he's better as defending and we have a lot of attacking players

Givenchy

Williams-Martinez-Yamal
-----------Olmo
----McAllister-Rodri
Cucu-Martinez-Romero-Carva
-----------Martinez

controversial as I didn't pick Messi but not watching him this tournament, not sure how he gets in a CURRENT best 11.

Home of Barca Fans