Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soul24rage

Although they improved their midfield since WC22, it's still average and Colombia was able dominate the game with their physicality.

Vini is suspended vs Uruguay, so i would imagine they would put Martinelli in the LW.

Maradona37

Fell asleep and missed the second half. First half was good though some of the VAR waiting times were a farce. I think Vinicius maybe should have had a penalty too.

Horatio

You're welcome
Was hilarious the commentators before VAR verdict came in said for sure pen would be given.
Why wasn’t it given though?

I told my colombian friends it’s not a penalty because VAR looked at it. The only other way than it not being a penalty is that the game is bought. I trust the ref.

Then I saw a replay. How was that not a penalty? I thought maybe Vini had ran out of space. But that’s not the case. Munoz definitely catches his legs and nowhere near ball.

Iniesta Ultra

Why wasn’t it given though?

I told my colombian friends it’s not a penalty because VAR looked at it. The only other way than it not being a penalty is that the game is bought. I trust the ref.

Then I saw a replay. How was that not a penalty? I thought maybe Vini had ran out of space. But that’s not the case. Munoz definitely catches his legs and nowhere near ball.

VAR said Munoz got the ball which was a total lie. Anti-VARdrid move.

Home of Barca Fans