Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

Morten

Going to be a snoozefest for the first 70 minutes, until we have to go for it, cause thats just how Ancelotti approach these games.

Andresito

Staff member
Going to be a snoozefest for the first 70 minutes, until we have to go for it, cause thats just how Ancelotti approach these games.

Relax, Rodrygo will score if he's subbed on. Benzema might score a one timed volley or header too.

Porque

Fs3XVUbWYAA6TlV

Birdy

@BarcaUniversal
?
4h
Xavi: "Without De Jong and Pedri, we might not have the ball as much as we would like, but we will try to control the game and play attacking football."

Brace yourselves boys.
Another bus parking incoming like the 1st leg away

Redbuck

@BarcaUniversal
?
4h
Xavi: "Without De Jong and Pedri, we might not have the ball as much as we would like, but we will try to control the game and play attacking football."

Brace yourselves boys.
Another bus parking incoming like the 1st leg away

It depends on what Xavi goes for. Due to the absence of De Jong & Pedri, we're very light in midfield. If we go for a 4 man midfield, we won't have any subs in midfield and if we play a 3 man attack, we'll have to pray for Fati to play well or Ferran to have a good game on the LW for once. So we're in the midst of two bad scenarios right now where we'll have to choose our poison. I don't we'll pack the bus with 3 men upfront, but it's very possible with a 4 man midfield. But even if we play a 4 man midfield and pack the bus effectively, what are we going to do when we have those tired legs in midfield from the 65th minute upwards ?

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Barca are learning. Opponents parking the bus has been our nightmare for years now it?s Real Madrids nightmare versing us:lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Dynamic is going to completely different this clasico. Madrid HAS to score. Can’t lean on that defensive game. Also Ramadan Benzema. I am hyped tho.

Porque

Probably try and play similar to the the Man UTD 2nd leg, even if that was away.

Went into half time leading and largely in control in the first half. Got undone in the second half after a quick equaliser.

I don't think Madrid can bring the intensity that UTD did that night, just have to avoid an early goal and settle into our game.

ajnotkeith

Ancelotti clearly has no clue how to break down our setup, spanning all the way back to 4-0 last season, so it's clear that we match him and Madrid very favourably.

Even though we are missing a lot of players because of that I'm still expecting us to go through.

If we can steal an early goal tie should be as good as done.

malvolio

Yeah, Carlo looks spent at Madrid. Hopefully they're next manager will be a dud, so it will give us more room to grow and win stuff. Because on the financial front we can't match them right now.

Home of Barca Fans