Copa: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 1-4

JerseyAddict

Only positive thing about this game is a result. Everything else brings sadness. To play 541 or 631 and have 35% posesion. Sad.

jamrock

It wants a great game

The 3-0 was good, has was Madrid's 4-1 and last season's 4-0.

Can expect a classic, every time theirs a classico, especially these days where their seems to be one every few weeks.

JerseyAddict

[MENTION=22947]mc_lovin[/MENTION]I am happy we won and it will bring the team spirit up. But the tactics are more of an Atleti than Barca.

serghei

[MENTION=22947]mc_lovin[/MENTION]I am happy we won and it will bring the team spirit up. But the tactics are more of an Atleti than Barca.

If only we knew how to defend this well on Anfield and on Olympico vs Rome. Would've conceded one goal max.

KingLeo10

Some people complain about us not finding a way to win like RM...but then complain when we found a way to win like RM do on away grounds :lol:

JerseyAddict

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]While Roma was an utter failure and disaster, I think about anfield as an missed opportunity by our forwards. We had some clear sitting duck chances that we HAD to score (not to mention that epic miss by Dumbele in 1st leg).What we lacked on Anfield was ONE serious CB like Araujo and one serious slap in the face for Alba. That corner goal is one time wonder... That was just that one time shitshow that is unpredictable.

Birdy

I literally did predict this being close when everyone on here was being a doomer
Can clown all you want, I was correct. Score doesn't matter, what matters is how game went. We should of gone ahead by 1 or 2 but we are top bumass weak up top to break a line of 4 decent defenders at the regular

+ It's a 1 goal lead. Carlo already thinks this is fine so if it means Barca get complacent with it and give ground, we're more than well placed to do remontadas

You never learn, do you?
xG of 0.55 in total with no individual attempt over 0.1 means you didn't deserve SHIT

On the contrary, Barca deserved two goals from two big chances (0.3 each)
Educate yourself

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Madrid didn't manage shot on goal so it's hardly undeserved for us even though we were bad as well.

El Gato

Villarato!
You never learn, do you?
xG of 0.55 in total with no individual attempt over 0.1 means you didn't deserve SHIT

On the contrary, Barca deserved two goals from two big chances (0.3 each)
Educate yourself

Learn to read considering you continue to helplessly miss point like you normally do without sticking your head out of the spreadsheet

Should have gone ahead on back of form, opponent injuries and prepared better.
Didn't claim we had any better chances to actually go ahead

serghei

[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]While Roma was an utter failure and disaster, I think about anfield as an missed opportunity by our forwards. We had some clear sitting duck chances that we HAD to score (not to mention that epic miss by Dumbele in 1st leg).What we lacked on Anfield was ONE serious CB like Araujo and one serious slap in the face for Alba. That corner goal is one time wonder... That was just that one time shitshow that is unpredictable.

Even if you don't score, no way you should receive 4 goals from an attack made of Origi and Shaquiri. That team didn't even know how to defend a corner ffs. It was a defensive disasterclass as well.

We had multiple ways to see that tie out. Most of the goals we conceded except the third one was us shitting the bed in panic.

Last edited:

Birdy

Learn to read considering you continue to helplessly miss point like you normally do without sticking your head out of the spreadsheet

Should have gone ahead on back of form, opponent injuries and prepared better.
Didn't claim we had any better chances to actually go ahead

Funny way to go about when your quotations literally reads "Score doesn't matter, what matters is how game went. We should of gone ahead by 1 or 2 "

When one says 'how the game went' and continues by 'should have gone up by 1 or 2', he means a very specific thing, and it's not what you are claiming now

If one doesn't know how to, it isn't me on how to read it's you on how express yourself correctly

Home of Barca Fans