Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Someone would think that Valencia were utter crap. But it was genuinely a showcase performance from all our players. This was football from our Clasico/Roma book. If not better. One of the best games of the season for us, if not The best.

khaled_a_d

Someone would think that Valencia were utter crap. But it was genuinely a showcase performance from all our players. This was football from our Clasico/Roma book. If not better. One of the best games of the season for us, if not The best.

They were utter crap. Valencia is way better than this.
Bad starting lineup ,no links between the players ,players don't know where are their teammates and the list goes on .
Awful to say at least .not taking anything from us .but they were flat out bad

aaron101

What I love about this result is we can rest as many players as we can on 2nd leg at Mestalla and prepare for a big game against Celta.

This is what I want to see:

ter Stegen

Aleix Vidal-----Bartra-----Vermaelen------Adriano

Rakitic-------Sergi Roberto---------Arda Turan

Messi--------Sandro---------Munir

Sub in on 2nd half: Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta

Arda and Aleix Vidal should be used as much as we can to rotate and to have chemistry with the team.

amircule

What I love about this result is we can rest as many players as we can on 2nd leg at Mestalla and prepare for a big game against Celta.

This is what I want to see:

ter Stegen

Aleix Vidal-----Bartra-----Vermaelen------Adriano

Rakitic-------Sergi Roberto---------Arda Turan

Messi--------Sandro---------Munir

Sub in on 2nd half: Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta

Arda and Aleix Vidal should be used as much as we can to rotate and to have chemistry with the team.

I think Suarez is one yellow away from suspension, wouldn't risk playing him.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

I would rest almost everyone

Just play something like this:

Mats
Adriano Bartra Vermaelen Matthieu

Samper

Gumbau Sergi Roberto

Vidal Sandro Munir

Fck it, no way a Gary Neville led Valencia beats us 8-0 or something, even with a poor line up like that.

Hardy

King Messi meant the spanish Luis Suarez, who played for Barça in the 60's, and won a Ballon D'Or.

Luis Suarez Miramontes, the Spanish Suarez who played for us in the 60s. :shakeshead:

I3tJHUN.gif

I misunderstood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans