Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

Also sucks that we have a 12:00 levante away game. Always hate those early morning banana peels. Lets do some damage to that region this week.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
We can rotate a bit against Levante, in the 2nd leg when we dominate 1st and rotate much against Las Palmas and Gijon. Go all out on Wednesday and vs Arsenal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Also sucks that we have a 12:00 levante away game. Always hate those early morning banana peels. Lets do some damage to that region this week.

On the other hand. Barca fans in Asia will like it. More importantly, it doesn't collide with my siesta. :sleep:

aaron101

This is where Arda and Aleix Vidal can help us a lot. After all, it was a positive thing to us that they were only able to play this January.

raskolnikov

On the other hand. Barca fans in Asia will like it. More importantly, it doesn't collide with my siesta. :sleep:

Yeah those Asian fan/market consideration is why we keep playin at 4 pm matches a the time.
Im just annoyed by it because I keep missing a lot of games due this, mis the next two because of work as well:p

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Yeah Im not liking the scheduling these days. Don't mind the odd one or two for the Asian market but it feels like we do them every game we play now.

Only going to be able to watch the first half of the Levante game due to work :(

Schedule is toughest I've seen in decades.
Game every 3 days since start of January until March. And then those international friendlies and South America WC qualifiers.
Lucho will need to rotate.

This is why I sometimes consider "Galactico strategy"... when you have replacements of same quality or near the same quality (basicaly 2 teams of same level) you have little worries with horrible schedule.

We bite our nails and live in fear... if MSN, Iniesta, God forbidd, goes out of commision-we are done.

Club of our reputation, size and class should have... deserves looooong bench with wory-free depth... this schedule and this stubbornes of other clubs to brake legs to our best players requires buying big to have relaxing depth...

KingLeo10

This is why I sometimes consider "Galactico strategy"... when you have replacements of same quality or near the same quality (basicaly 2 teams of same level) you have little worries with horrible schedule.

We bite our nails and live in fear... if MSN, Iniesta, God forbidd, goes out of commision-we are done.

Club of our reputation, size and class should have... deserves looooong bench with wory-free depth... this schedule and this stubbornes of other clubs to brake legs to our best players requires buying big to have relaxing depth...

and i'm sure world class players will be happy to ride the bench till MSN need rest (which they themselves are averse to) or are injured. football isn't played by robots mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans