Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Flaco

I don't really believe it's ever gonna happen.

But if this line-up actually comes true, then I suppose it'll practually be a 3-4-3 formation.

Marlboro will go further down and join with Pique & Vermalen while Vidal & Alba push up to the midfield.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Hopefully it won't be too tough. Valencia always caused trouble since Pep times... And they are quite desperate for a win under so much stress from fans.

Exactly. Valencia hasn't been easy enemy on any season. They are tough and seem to play really well vs us every time.

If we can keep clean sheet and win the game 2-0, I'd say I would be pretty happy. Obviously then we couldn't rest all the best players in second part, but that should give us big enough edge to win it.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still confused about how Cheryshev is actually cleared to play tonight by RFEF. Because he was fielded by RM when he was supposed to be suspended, doesn't that mean his suspension has yet to be served?

Neimax

Still confused about how Cheryshev is actually cleared to play tonight by RFEF. Because he was fielded by RM when he was supposed to be suspended, doesn't that mean his suspension has yet to be served?

Would be hilarious if he'd play tonight and Valencia would get banned from copa like Real because of him 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans