Copa semis 2nd leg: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1 (1-8 agg.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

It is a cup semifinal against a decent opposition. We are good but not that good.

Depends, valencia are quite shaky, but one can never know. It was more of a reference to some debate on the player thread, than anything

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I must be the only one who is quite nervous about this game. If we don't score a couple of goals and if we let in one, the 2nd leg is up for grabs.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I must be the only one who is quite nervous about this game. If we don't score a couple of goals and if we let in one, the 2nd leg is up for grabs.

Mate, we love you, but you are always nervous :D

It will be fine i'm sure.

:barcaflag:

serghei

Imho, it is a very important game tonight. Could be a big step towards another final, and that would be crazy so early in the season. Copa has a special vibe to me, enjoyed both our Copa finals in 2009 and 2015 immensely. Both were special performances.

Last edited:

aaron101

We have to score many goals while we're at Camp Nou because it will be hard again to beat them at Mestalla. They are always at their best whenever we play them at their stadium. We should aim for at least 3-0.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Imho, it is a very important game tonight. Could be a big step towards another final, and that would be crazy so early in the season. Copa has a special vibe to me, enjoyed both our Copa finals in 2009 and 2015 immensely. Both were special performances.

And 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans